Thread: Tribes 2

ColorLightbulb Tribes 2

Check out these vehicles...T2 makes serious changes and Tribes warfare will never be the same!
    http://www.planetstarsiege.com/tribes2/vehicles.shtm

[AK]NeverRetreat

Whaddya want from me? [AK]Faxman's Avatar

Monitor

Wow! They must've just recently added the Grav-Cycle, I don't remember seeing (or hearing) anything about that. I'm really looking forward to the new advances in tribal warfare. Can't wait to dust off the old mortar and armor.
    Hopefully my beta copy should be arriving in the coming week(s), and when it does...burn baby, burn!

[AK]Faxman
    "We're getting the band back together!"

That's a new one...man, those are some pretty screens. There's no doubt that this rendition of Tribes is going to be quite a bit more pleasing to the eye. Thank goodness I got a new video card!

[AK]Zorro

Chief Operations Officer
    <a href="http://www.augustknights.com" target="_blank">AugustKnights.com</a> WizOp

Home

Oh man, I can see it now.....
    Alright picture this, your playing a scrim vs another team, your sitting at the top of the base overlooking a large hill. (kinda like scarabre) Over the hill comes 3 grav bikes speeding along with a cloud of dust in their wake, just above them 2 Scouts close behind them...your about to warn your team when you can make out a formation of tanks coming out of the dust thrown up by the bikes, behind them is the rest of the team in heavy armor fireing morts from their airborn transports. You drop the wakie talkie and deside not to bother

heheh...this is gunna be great!

------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Stop

Vivid scene...You left out the part were they make the top of the hill. The six light d guys have painted their vehicles for the rocket lauchers. The body count grows now that the HD have the range. Clean up operations commence immediately to rid the area of rife raff thats left. Command addresses the forces "Our Flag is Secure".

[AK]NeverRetreat