Thread: Age of Conan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I guess thats true, RP rules are generally enforced more towards the beginning of a games life cycle. As it is in WoW now, they don't care.
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

What's funny is I was in Gamestop Saturday and they were selling full copies of the game already. I wonder how its works when I get my full copy at best buy tomorrow. Do I need to change my key? Or do I need to buy it at all since I have the client via early access? <- I am sure I do! Anyway back to AOC.

August Knights

I have a toon on stromrage and deathwishper.. (of course its Rocks) Leveling the stromrage one, since I assume this is AK new home!

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar
    lol like I said before it doesnt matter to me, I didnt call it cause I dont have early access, so I am leaving it up to Rocks to tell me which server he likes best by Tuesday...which ever it is is the one Ill make my brother stay on.

I have toons on both Deathwhisper and Stormrage but they will be delete off my brother account as soon as I get my copy.

LVL11 is the highest I got Cimmeran Bear Shaman. WooT!

August Knights

Stormrage (PVP) is fine, Toon is at lvl 11(rogue), so the first one to 20 gets to make the AK guild! I need help with groups quests! Anyway servers are down for 5 hours now getting ready for tomorrows big opening day. So,, see you in the AM. I hope my key works! Otherwise its a trip to Best Buy in the morning for a real copy.

Rick

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar
    Sounds good ill tell Wyne to stay on Stormrage... Ill be starting off at lvl 1 again tomorrow but I dont think it will take long to get caught up. Planning on playing a healer havnt decided between the Priest of Mitria or the the Bear Shaman.

Going to roll a Priest this afternoon and see if the first 10 lvls are any differant than that for the bear shaman.

Ill jump on vent when the servers get back up so we can chat it up as well.