Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Age of Conan

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar
    For me, AoC is going to have to wait. I can only put my focus into one game at a time at this point in my life. If its the best game ever and every leaves WoW i will follow. If its just like WoW, just some diffrences, I will stay playing WOW. I just took a year long break from WOW so to me its still fresh again

1) RP doesn't mean you have to roleplay (take a cue from the WoW servers)
    2) RP-PvP tends to be a bit more competitive than vanilla PvP servers
    3) Don't judge a book by its cover, more or less.
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

I'm with Camel....unless I see that AoC turns out to be the next WoW and everyone jumps ship, and its just me and the crickets here, I'm more than likely going to stay in WoW.....too much to do here......I'm going to see all the content in this damn game if it kills me. I have too much time invested.

Ive still got a couple brand new games still in the wrapper I haven't touched yet.

Anyone had any luck finding this game anywhere that didn't pre order it? I thought that it would be released Tomorrow but everyone's saying Tuesday!

I was able to buy my copy on Friday, and I've heard that most places were selling copies to anyone that early. Picked mine up at Game Stop.

Yea my local Gamestop are a bunch of putz's ! They told me that if I didn't preorder it I couldn't get it at all from them. Best Buys saying Tueday....Walmart the same.. Oh well we'll just have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Brorlis View Post
    Yea my local Gamestop are a bunch of putz's ! They told me that if I didn't preorder it I couldn't get it at all from them. Best Buys saying Tueday....Walmart the same.. Oh well we'll just have to see.
    Hey now, they are the best minimum wage can buy.

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    1) RP doesn't mean you have to roleplay (take a cue from the WoW servers)
    2) RP-PvP tends to be a bit more competitive than vanilla PvP servers
    3) Don't judge a book by its cover, more or less.
    Roleplaying still have rules that I dont want to have to follow, so why role there in the beginning.

If I had friends already on a RP server for what ever reason sure i would go but not when I have the choice to pick another server.

I guess thats true, RP rules are generally enforced more towards the beginning of a games life cycle. As it is in WoW now, they don't care.
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

What's funny is I was in Gamestop Saturday and they were selling full copies of the game already. I wonder how its works when I get my full copy at best buy tomorrow. Do I need to change my key? Or do I need to buy it at all since I have the client via early access? <- I am sure I do! Anyway back to AOC.

August Knights

I have a toon on stromrage and deathwishper.. (of course its Rocks) Leveling the stromrage one, since I assume this is AK new home!

lol like I said before it doesnt matter to me, I didnt call it cause I dont have early access, so I am leaving it up to Rocks to tell me which server he likes best by Tuesday...which ever it is is the one Ill make my brother stay on.

I have toons on both Deathwhisper and Stormrage but they will be delete off my brother account as soon as I get my copy.

LVL11 is the highest I got Cimmeran Bear Shaman. WooT!

August Knights

Stormrage (PVP) is fine, Toon is at lvl 11(rogue), so the first one to 20 gets to make the AK guild! I need help with groups quests! Anyway servers are down for 5 hours now getting ready for tomorrows big opening day. So,, see you in the AM. I hope my key works! Otherwise its a trip to Best Buy in the morning for a real copy.

Rick

Sounds good ill tell Wyne to stay on Stormrage... Ill be starting off at lvl 1 again tomorrow but I dont think it will take long to get caught up. Planning on playing a healer havnt decided between the Priest of Mitria or the the Bear Shaman.

Going to roll a Priest this afternoon and see if the first 10 lvls are any differant than that for the bear shaman.

Ill jump on vent when the servers get back up so we can chat it up as well.