Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Ordered one of these Bad Boys...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My cordless Trackball is great for most gameplay. But using zoom and sniper rifle or that percision mortar shot just take to long to get lined up. I had to ball extra balls for it cause of the abuse it takes as I slam it to the desk over missed opportunities. The ball gets a dimple (small) but noticable. Since I've used a trackball design now for 6 years or so it is so difficult to get use to a regular mouse. I'll keep trying as time permits...but like yesterday playing arena tribes, I was a newbie all over again. After a couple maps I had to rip it out and put my trackball back in and show those kids that this old fart has game. Didn't work!!!

Thanks for the ideas for the mouse...I'll start looking for something to buy that can help the glide but as Wid and Doc indicated if the lag continues and is normal with a cordless mouse, I might have to try the wired one.

I cant vouch for the microsoft mice. but my friend has the logitech early version of the cordless/trackball-less mouse and it works like a charm no delays, or any of that (sxcept needing to produce 1000 tons of force to depress the damned buttons).
    id check your area for nearby interfearences (like what i dont know :P) but thats my suggestion.
    "Luck Does Not Go About In Search Of A Fool"
    - Andy Hudson in Red Rabbit by Tom Clancy.