Thread: back to the new patch

back to the new patch

well i just saw something weird first hand, with the new patch, when a players trys to change teams, they get put on some team all by themselves, the players that arent on a team still have a green triangle over there head, and are able to base rape kill players and cap the flags, but i was told if one of these players takes both flags one is lost and that team cant cap the flag anymore! any one else seen this yet? well id post a pic of me and family once i figure out how!!!!
    take a look at the world and think...

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    I think this might have something to do with the bwadmin program were running. Perhaps it can't handle the new team names (non-Storm/Inferno names). In tournament mode, the Storm/Inferno names are blank on the team selection screen when you first enter. Very strange indeed. In regular mode, you can't switch teams. It doesn't offer you a choice of teams to select only immediately throws you into a <null> team. Your still considered an enemy by the other team, and your own turrets won't fire at you BUT you can't use any inv stations. They complain that you're the wrong team.

Is there a new bwadmin out yet?
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.