Thread: Kamryn

Kamryn / Mulana

Kamryn

Availabilty for Raids: Eh, most days, I already checked out your raid times and they fit for me. I just can't run too late 'cause I have a forrealz job like a big boy now.
    Past guilds, and why you left each:
    Pre-BC I was in pretty much 1 guild for all of 70. It was called Mythical Guardians. I eventually rose to officer in that guild, and helped set up our Kara Program post-BC. Pre-BC we were part of a multi-guild alliance called MLA, and there was a bad shift into a solo guild act. Infighting among officers and new invites to the guild made a lot of bad karma and I left for personal reasons. I'm on good terms with all those people now, but if I had stayed it would only have gotten worse. After I left MG I moved into...
    The Arisen. I was long term friends with the arisen, and had passed MLA strats, etc. on to them for a while, so it was a fast invite into familiar territory. Shortly after the invite I got benched because of shitty internet, and my spot got filled before I could fix it. Rather than force someone out of the spot I joined...
    Genesis. I ran with genesis for a year or so and became disillusioned with the way that their officers ran things. I don't know if any of you have ever been in Genesis, but their GM is a real douchebag. Drazhar alters DKP and boots outstanding players to bring in his friends. Their looting system, and overall guild control was miserable, and I could no longer deal with their nepotism. In the end, I got Gkicked 'cause I don't take shit from morons... I called Draz' egirlfriend a stupid bitch and refused to respec to an inferior healing build. Before you judge, I ask you to consider that erikita is so dumb, that in genesis we cannot refer to our raid marks as shapes, because she cannot distinguish a star from a square, and have to call them by their colors. I rest my case. After that I got a snap invite from Traveler into...
    Righteous Dawn. After I joined RD, Traveler stepped down from his position as High lord of RD and passed control to Ifox and Lef. They have not honored Traveler's intention of making me a full time healer, and Mulana has been on the bench now for roughly five months. In this time my warrior has become my main and Outgeared my priest.
    Past Raid Experience: I have raid experience in the following:
    MC: Full Clear
    BWL / Ony: Full Clear - raid assistant
    ZG / AQ20 : Full Clear - raid leader
    AQ:40: To Twin Emps
    Naxx: First three bosses
    - - - - - - - - -
    Kara: Full Clear / Raid Leader
    ZA : Full Clear / Raid Leader
    Gruul / Mag: Full clear / Raid Leader
    SSC / TK: Full Clear (on priest, warrior has never been here, but is geared)
    BT: First 3 bosses (on priest, warrior has not done this, but can do early on)

Interest: Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding (After talking to your recruiter, I'd say hardcore raiding, but honestly... does 2 - 3 days constitute hardcore? :-P
    How long have you been playing? ummm... 3 years or so.
    Your email address: I never check this, send me an in-game mail. Either Kamryn or Mulana will do.

__________________________________________________ _________

Character Name: Kamryn
    Class: Warrior (prot. seriously, I can't deeps, don't make me do it)
    Level: 70
    Raid Spec: DEEP PROT. I HAVE BEEN PROT SINCE 10 AND DON'T WANT TO BE ANYTHING ELSE. RARR
    Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...galor&n=Kamryn
    Attunements: Like that shit matters anymore.
    Alts if any: I have a priest, she used to be my main. Mulana
    Any notable/exciting craftables that you can make. Mulana is a JC / Tailor and has a few epic tailoring patterns, I can't remember what they are.
    Why do you want to join the August Knights? I want to find a raiding home for Kamryn.
    Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Taroly / Dellus

Addendum: I don't want to be invited if you're not serious. I have a lot of friends in RD and if I can't get to raid here either, I don't want to leave. I'm willing to start out as a back up, but I don't want to stay that way forever.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 04-30-2008 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Addendum:

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Appreciate the honesty. Closing thread and copying to officer forum for review.