Thread: application

Unregistered

application

Application

Tell us about you:

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 31, retail management

Availabilty for Raids: mon-wed 6pm-12m, saturday and sundays all day/night

Past guilds, and why you left each: I first moved to Azgalor because of rl friends in Swords and Magic. I left them to join Awaken, which was a guild a little better at accomodating a new 70. I stayed with Awaken until the forming of Avantis and have been with them since. I think Avantis is a great guild and really like the people there, but I am ready so see more of the game than gruul and mag.

Past Raid Experience: sadly only kara, ZA, gruul, mag, and void reaver.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) i suppose a combination of all of the above ^^

How long have you been playing? (/played) about 58 days

Your email address: chigusa@stjoelive.com

Tell us about your raiding main: My raiding main is a resto shaman with 1800 healing, 230ish mana regen.

Character Name: Newzero

Class: Shaman

Raid Spec: atm all 61 points in resto

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...alor&n=Newzero

Attunements: well, they're not really applicable anymore are they?, I do have my kara key and I actually went and attuned myself for Onyxia lol.

Alts if any: my original main is Thanora, a lvl 70 warlock, which i recently speced for pvp

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? my enchanting is 345 atm, I am also a shadowcloth tailor on my lock. I also have mining/herbalism maxed out.

What mods do you currently have installed? xperl, dotimer, recount, deadlybossmods, omen

Do you have ventrillo installed? yep

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? yep

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? this is a really hard question!! I think my most favorite will always be my battle chicken, been with me since westfall after all.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? Ready to experience new game content, and want to do so with a mature guild.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? He is a new guild member of yours, but Friartuck has been a good in game friend for about a year now.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? green tea ice cream. its all i need.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
    Feast for Crows, Song of Ice and Fire is my favorite series ever.
    Obsidian Butterfly, pure and utter trash and I enjoyed it immensly.
    Battle Royale, one of my favorite books, and one of the only books I have read more than once

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? the Killer. I really like those old John Woo movies with Chow Yun Fat. The Killer is by far the best one.

Paper or Plastic? paper?

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Dave.

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard, but only because there was a time when I actually did watch the Next Generation.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Closing thread, copying to officer forum for discussion.