Well I watched my brother play a bit and I made a character on his account and played through the first quest.

I was playing on his laptop since he still hasn't been able to launch the game on his older PC. The laptop runs with vista and direct X10 other than that it isnt a gaming laptop or nothing...oh and its widescreen as well which didnt cause any issues.

With the Default graphics setting it was pretty chopping and sluggish, I turned the settings down and the graphics still looked top notch and gameplay was smooth. Not as smooth as WOW but very playable.

The Graphics them self are awesome. If I was to try and compare it to WOW I would say wow is like watching saturday morning cartoons with the kids and AoC is like watching Beowulf

For the most part the controls are pretty simular to WoW which is cool with me cause im use to it and it makes getting started alot easier.

I have to admit I dig the combat style 10 fold over WoW. There is no click and attack you have to move your avatar into combat range and work your attacks at the angles that do the most damage. After your first kill or two your going to get your first combo move (as a fighter type) which is a cooldown but requires you to follow it up with another action to pull it off, I imagen as you lvl up and get bigger and better combos this could be a fun little tool which will require some technique and skill to pull off. Another neat fact is if you have 3 guys infront of you swinging away you will be damaging all the foes infront of you when swinging in wide arcs. You dont have to target one burn it down target another burn him down ect. Your a blood thirsty killing machine laying waste to dirty pillager from the start.

I also know as you lvl up your get an additional 2 combat areas to attack as well as defenses positions etc. I cant comment on them but if its going to be like how i think it is its going to take skill to be a tank.

Charter Creation isnt bad. There are ALOT of options to play with which i know some dont care but i dig it. From body style... Buff, Thin, Fat or a little bit of a mix to squinty eyes or a caveman brow you can adjust it all. Sorry didnt play with any of the female toons so I cant say if its as good as the male creation but I imagen it is.

Anyway ill be holding my breath till Tuesday when it releases for the rest of us and I hope to see a good amount of AK there as well, i think it will be a fun game.

Also as I stated on another thread we are on the Stormrage PVP server.