Thread: 70 prot warrior

slicara

70 prot warrior

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 15 and have no job yet =(

Availabilty for Raids:every single one its the summer soon =)

Past guilds, and why you left each: Aesir sentinels(current), my brothers guild might leave cuz i dont ever raid and thats all i like to do. i havent raided in months. Fearless(left AS once and returned) i joined fearless when i left AS once i actually got kicked from fearless after about of 2 months but it was cuz i did something stupid on my alt rogue in a pug kara =(.

Past Raid Experience: all of kara, gruuls, mag, all ssc except vashj and leo, and VR, and done rage winterchill, anetheron, and kaz

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP)
    hard core raiding or regular raiding, idk if you have like small off raids that arent mains or that are just for lower people, even those would be just fine pretty much whatever you put me in

How long have you been playing? (/played)
    46 days and 21 hours on my main

Your email address:
    uncleloui606@yahoo.com

Character Name:Slicara

Class:warrior

Raid Spec: prot, can be fury though

Link to the WOW Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...alor&n=Slicara
    im fury atm but i am mainly prot so theres my prot gear
    Attunements: kara, never did the attunements for ssc and tk or hyjal but i dont think i need to know with the patch.

Alts if any: 70 night elf rogue, Ashari....55 enhance shammy(soon to be 70), keenox

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?: funny thing is i kinda dont have one, cuz when i played this game and really started to lvl my main i was alot younger and didnt understand the game and by the time i was like 65 or something when i got my account back i realized my BS was like 121 and mining at like 150 so i kinda gave up. =( really sucks

What mods do you currently have installed?: atlas, atlas loot enhanced, deadly boss mods, omen and itemrack

Do you have ventrillo installed?: yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it?: its a built in and yes i do

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet?: WILLY!!!!

Why do you want to join the August Knights?: i wanna raid and see more content and bosses i havent seen, and get new loot, ive had basically the same gear for months, im no loot whore or guild hopper but i do wanna experience the end game stuff

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you?
    no =(

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be?
    chicken wings all the way

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
    ereagon, eldest, and to kill a mockingbird. loved eregon and eldest, hate to kill a mockingbird

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why?
    ironman, because its utterly amazing!!!

Paper or Plastic? plastic by far

Diamond Dave or Sammy? pfff diamond dave

Kirk or Picard? Why? kirk, cuz his name sounds better.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Full on tanks at the moment... Nice job on the application, however.