Thread: Pyramid Quest tonight?

Pyramid Quest tonight?

Anyone game for our first AK quest? I've got the Pyramid Quest (Stygia) sitting around and would like to give it a try. As a conq, I've learned that I basically suck so some help would be much appreciated in completing this one. Anyone interested? (need about 6 or more to go epic on this one)

It's not too rough until the 2nd boss and his boat load of minions. And we could apprentice everyone up. So a nice 45+ player would apprentice all up to 44 or so. You 20's going easily join in and help kick ass and get a ton of XP.

Iris is going out with the girls tonight so I'm available after 7:30 (pacific) (after kids bed time)

Also, I found this but haven't tested... Quick Launcher for AoC (removes movies, etc)
    Last edited by [AK]Nuts; 06-13-2008 at 10:17 AM.

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

I'm about to go eat some dinner (yes, at 10 PM eastern, my internal clock is fried today) but will make every effort to bring my level 21 on to join the fun. Keep in mind I just left Noob Island last night and haven't gotten my bearings yet.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

Did this happen?
    [insert signature text here]

Nope... i was it. and luckily so as the Pyramid is buggy.

However, I ran through the Sanctum twice with two separate groups of 5 ea. It was great. I'm finally learning my Conq and how to play him. I can really dish out the power while rallying the ranks. As long as I have a good healer I seem to last forever. Sanctum is a well done quest/instance that looks and feels very complete. I still have one outstanding quest in there (cleanse the altar). As this quest is right at my skill level I'm just hanging out there looking for group.

The mid-range (30-50) quests are a nice change of pace; especially once you get into Noble District of Tartania.