Please use the following form when applying for membership with the August Knights. Copy and Paste for ease of completion.

* Leaving out sections of this application when applying will not help your chances. This includes things like email address. If you are worried about spam, then use a format like "yourname at domain dot com".

* Punctuation, neatness, and spelling count.
* Have your gear enchanted, or don't bother applying. Seriously.
* Log out in your raid spec/gear. We aren't evaluating your fishing pole or riding crop.
* Applications which are being considered will be copied to the officer forum for discussion.
* Applications which are not being considered will simply be closed.
* We will contact you in-game if we are interested.
* You do not need to register for these forums to fill out an application.

=================================
Application

Tell us about you:

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: My name is Dave, I am 22(in August) and work as a butcher at a local Grocery Store.

Availabilty for Raids: My schedule changes weekly but sundays are always great for anytime and weekddays I am usually available after 6pm.

Past guilds, and why you left each: Hillbilly delux, was my alt guild so this toon was jsut there to have a guild name while leveling.Sapient I left because of complete disorganization

Past Raid Experience:Kara(full), Gruuls(full), Mags, SSC(hydros,lurker and trash), Tk( Alar, Void Reaver, Solarain)

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Social Raiding. If you need me I'm there and ready to go. If not then thats cool too.

How long have you been playing? (/played)On my pally 10 days. on the lock and hunter i have over 70 days on each though so I know how to play well.

Your email address: supergenius256@hotmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main:

Character Name:ÌllumÎnatÍ

Class:Paladin

Raid Spec:Holy

Link to the WOW Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...C3%AEnat%C3%AD

Attunements: none yet ( working on it I hit 70 on this toon a week ago)

Alts if any:Havoc(the a and o are alt code) 70 lock ( used to be my main but I dont want to raid with him anymore really)

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Gnomish Engineer/Miner I don't have any rare patterns and am almost 375

What mods do you currently have installed? DBM, Big Wigs( timers are better for alot of fights just dotn like this range checker), Pally Power, Healbot(love it), Decursive, Bartender 3( ui mod) Atlas( with loot enhanced), OneView(bags), Gatherer, Omen, Ktm, Mob Info2, Xperl, Titan

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Mojo( on the lock though so cry)

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I ran with you in VV back pre bc on my hunter(Aerovein) which i gave to my brother when bc came out. Just wantin to be in a guild with him and a bunch of good people.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Aerovein, Paradise, Swae are all friend who i have ran with before i changed the names of my mains the old names were Darkaero(lock) and Lightaero( Palladin)

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Beef tenderloin smoked with a really good auju sauce with oinion rings and watermelon.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
The last 3 harry potter books and I loved them. I also used to be really into Animorphs and any book i could find to deal with Star Wars.
What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? I would say Napolean Dynomite because I'm a liger ( leo born in the year of the tiger)

Paper or Plastic? Paper ( biodegradeable)

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Diamond Dave( im a Dave so yeah)

Kirk or Picard? Why?Picard he was always strong but kind .