Thread: Holy Paladin

Preachers

Holy Paladin

Hello,i'm Preachers,a holy paladin(1652 heals unbuffed) and i was hoping to join August Knights.I was previously in Velocity,and i recently ran heroic MGT with Ranthor(Vax)who is also one of my references.I've done TK,SSC,Kara,Gruul's, Magatheron's,and Zul'Aman.I have no blues in raid healing gear,have healing pvp gear,might go retribution sometime in the future for pvp,but will respec holy whenever needed.collecting protection gear also in case needed.I think i'm a pretty good healer,i've been told so,and i'm easy to get along with. = DMy sound on my computer is broken at the moment,but im looking into getting it fixed as soon as possible,I also have keys for all heroics,and flying mount.I hope you can accept me into August Knights,but if not then thats ok,and i wish you guys the best of luck.My email is klmsrh10@yahoo.com.I am 14 years old,in high school,out for summer atm,but i can raid every other weekend.I was in Velocity(started falling apart.) for a few months.No kids.My name is Sean.Im 41/20/0.I have ventrilo installed,but my sound is broken,and i don't have a microphone at the moment.I want to join August Knights for raiding,progression,and fun,Vax was really nice and fun to have in my group,you were to Keldar lol,and i want to have a good time.The last book i read was DragonKnight,very entertaining,third book in a series,and my last meal would have to be...Chicken Wings with peppers,or pasta!Paper,lol and i don't know who the last 4 people are on the last 2 questions.I hope i'm accepted,have a good day. =D
    Last edited by Unregistered; 06-18-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: I had to keep going to the example thread and seeing the questions lol.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Not a fit for us at this time.