Thread: 7/10 patch change....Rocks may not want to read this!

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

7/10 patch change....Rocks may not want to read this!

So I spent a good portion of last night deleting my carefully crafted waypoints showing farming resources that took several hours of play to find. Why? Because the area map and minimap now show you all the farming resources in your vicinity (and it's a pretty big radius), thus guaranteeing that no resource will ever have more than two or three "hits" on it, since any numpty who drunkenly staggers into the area can find it and farm it. And grabbing a quick bale of cotton or board of ash near a town? FUHGEDDABOUDIT!

The only plus is that I *can* see the resources when I'm on my work computer--daytime might be better farming.

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

LOL,, I saw that, but the map has made me more effiecient at farming. Fun part is I still dont see a ton of folks, going off the beaten trail farming. I am alone most of the time. The hard part is knowing the balance between selling and keeping. Need gold for City plans (1g 10s per) even walls, and mats to construct it. Today the the Library is being constructed. Love the Guild Feat pts!

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

LOL. Well, definitely feel free to sell anything I put in the bank to buy more plans. We need walls! Or our neighbors to the south can just walk in, drink our beer, and borrow our power tools any time they feel like it!