Thread: 70 Warlock

Unregistered

Bang 70 Warlock

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: I just finished my B.A. Major Sport Health and Physical Education Minor Recreation & Sports Management.

Availabilty for Raids: At the moment anytime, however once I get a full-time job it will be evenings & weekends 5-11 pst.

Past guilds, and why you left each: 1.) Team Mayhem - left because we were stuck on progression, I wanted to see some new content.
    2.) Lasers and Gypsies - Found the guild disbanded one morning when I logged in, really enjoyed that guild, great people for the most part.

Past Raid Experience: SSC/TK/Hyjal cleared and first 2 bosses in BT

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP). Regular Raiding, Ill be on time, have my flasks/food/pots etc....hard core (meaning like 7 days 8 hours a day?) would not be for me.

How long have you been playing? (/played) 34 days overall and 28 played total (yes I tried to go from 0-70 asap)

Your email address: ghostfacee2003@yahoo.ca

Tell us about your raiding main: I'm reliable, know my class, I dont bail on raids, I show up on time and prepared

Character Name: Bacardii

Class: Warlock

Raid Spec: Affliction

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Bacardii

I'm pvp spec right now since i'm guildless and not raiding

Attunements: N/A

Alts if any: Weisers 70 Rogue

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Bacardii - Enchanting 375 - Sunfire, Mongoose - Tailoring 375, no special patterns - Weisers 375 JC - All epic patterns and most blue - 375 mining

What mods do you currently have installed? Oh, I got like 35 mods...but main raiding ones; DBM, Omen, Recount, SCT, Necrosis, Focus frame, Xperl, SW stats

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Phoenix Hatchling cause it looks pretty cool

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I've heard good things about the guild from Druantia plus i'd like to run PvE content again. I miss raiding ever since LaG disbanded.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Druantia

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? thats a tough question! I would probably have a 16oz T-Bone steak, grilled on the BBQ with a mushroom sauce and corn on the cob. Definitely some steamed Broccoli and Asparagus as well.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Into thin Air - Awesome book, inspiring to say the least! The Man who swam the Amazon - Just finished reading this recently...crazy book about a crazy man...good and easy read. Last book probly was Biomechanics of the Human Body....dont recommend that book to anyone! I had to read it for school though >< interesting topic....but not something you want to read in your spare time.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Just 1? Its a toss up between Fight Club and Gladiator....I'd have to say Gladiator

Paper or Plastic? Paper

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Diamond Dave

Kirk or Picard? Why? I've watched maybe 2 episodes of Star Trek when i was like 10, but I pick Picard because hes good in X-Men

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Closing thread, copying to officer forum for discussion.