Hey guys, I have been on the hunt for a new monitor for a while now. I've been on the fence about getting the Apple display 23" and on more then one occasion. The price of it of course prevented me from justifying the purchase. Well about two weeks ago I was on TigerDirect.com looking yet again and different choices. That is where I came across the Samsung "Touch of Color" series monitors/displays. There was two separate video reviews that were glowing for it. And looking around on the web, just about every place gave it 5 stars, or it ranked in the mid 90's out of 100. I felt that this would be the perfect monitor for me. It has everything you could really need in a multi-function monitor. Here are the specs

Model T240 HD
24"
16:9 Ratio
1920x1200 Resolution
20000:1 Dynamic Contrast
Brightness : 300 cd/m
1080p HD Certified
USB 2.0 Port Connection
HDMI Connector with Digital Audio Out
DVI Connection
D-Shell VGA (15 pin) Connection

Samsung T240 HD

I ended up getting it over at Best Buy, it was on sale this week which help make the purchase a little easier on the pocket. I have tried out WoW, Warhammer, Crysis and TF2 on it and they all look amazing at 1920x1200! I also tried out my PS3 with the HDMI connection and watched Iron Man on Blu-Ray...*drool* I have yet to try out my Xbox360, I have both the VGA cable and the HDMI port. I'm going to hook both up and see which one displays better. Since the monitor only has the one HDMI port I will just need to swap the cable between the 360 and PS3 as needed or I'll just use the VGA cable on the 360.

Here are some pictures I took of it this morning.