Thread: Warhammer question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar

Warhammer question

So I dinked around in game last night, being Rank 5 I wasnt too worried about getting into PVP already but I did get my first PVP quest so thought hells ya lets do it.

I havnt actually completed the quest yet but I noticed I get a butt load of XP for each scenario we PVP'd in.

Does this hold true throughout the game or just lower levels?

Its like a PVPers wet dream. I dont have to Q up anywhere, just through my UI and go quest, the Q pops and and go PVP, the games over and I get ported right back to where I was when I took it.

Ive gotten 2000-3000xp per PVP senario which is like completing two average quest. Does the XP scale as you rank up? I noticed some of the rank 10 guys in there were getting like 5000XP each.

Answered all my own questions this weekend. Nothing like grinding from Rank 5 to Rank 11 through PVP

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar
    IT is the best! I love this game and it only gets better man trust me. Tier 3 have about 6 BG's to choose from. Now remeber XP is good Renown is Better! Oh at 25 I get about 15000 xp for a win!

Yeah, my renown rank is just a half a level behind my actual rank. The renown gear is a nice bonus, kinda like WOW honor rewards, except you get a new set at each tier while levling.

I love the Shaman class, altho I am thinking about rolling a DPS class soon since it seems healers in WAR actually like to heal in PVP.

I am also really digging this game as well from a PVP stand point. I see lower ranked players competing well against high ranked characters, all the classes seem fairly balanced, or as balanced as you can get for a MMO. The non PVP part of the game seems decent but I have never been one for lore and what not so I wouldnt dare compare.

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar
    PVE imo gets bad at least from what I see but I have not done any dugeons which seem pretty kool, but its not like wow. I havent seen LFG once but I have done and seen lets go take that keep which was the coolest thing I have ever done in a mmo.

lol ya that was one of my favorite things about DAOC was fighting for keeps.

Mass PVP + Siege Weapons = Teh Win!

Cant waite to get into big boy land and try it out in this game. Shouldnt take to long 4 PVP scenarios coupled with some questing while waiting in Q (since i can join while out questing and get ported back to were i left off after leaving the PVP battle grounds) took me from Rank 11.5to Rank 12.25 last night.