Thread: Predictions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Sonic Boom View Post
    I will not resign my commission as an August Knight. If you excommunicate me, I will wear it as a badge of honor.
    Nobody is asking you to resign. You're our token communist.

Regarding the god/God thing, I'm sick of liberals tearing down God, yet running to him when it's convenient (election time.)

I don't consider myself particularly religious, but the Liberal disdain for those who are turns my stomach.

Regarding the election: Obama wins.

Regarding the other stuff - I disagree with you in ways big and small throughout, but I'm not up to writing a book just now, so I'll pass. We can take these issues up individually perhaps, on another day.

I'll sum up: We've lived through 8 years of Bush, and 8 years of hyperbolic counterproductive liberal whining. The Republicans screwed plenty of things up (although not in the way you believe, they did it by not being true to their conservative roots.) So now it looks like you'll have your shot. You've got 2 years before the next vote. Good luck.

You're 2 jumps ahead with 90% of the media carrying your luggage.

Well....living in Illinois where we always seem like we are working to put our next Governor in prison!! We are at least bipartisan with those issues, we will put any Dem/GOP behind bars.

In my small town where unemployment is hitting hard because most of the residents were all in union trades and are unemployed now. Funny as they loose their jobs the Obama signs come out?? I and a few others are a little out of place here, but I have my Bible and my guns....so I still feel safe while guarding my McCain sign from vandalism.

The election I'm afraid may prove to be Obama's......but McCain voters will mostly be counted after they get off of work. They typically don't get to vote in the middle of the day, that darn work thing gets in the way, how inconvenient.

All sarcasm aside. I voted my conscience, and will be able to sleep at night.

If Obama loses prepare yourself for hour after hour of news broadcasts about how America is not ready for a black president, how white America is racist. We'll see the Democrats scream electoral fraud (funny how they didn't make a peep two years ago when they won big in Congress but will drag out that old band wagon anytime they lose).

It's going to be ugly folks. Just wait and see. Of course if Obama wins, we'll start down the slippery slope of dismantling Capitalism and adding the word 'entitlements' to our constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Squidly View Post
    Nobody is asking you to resign. You're our token communist.

Regarding the god/God thing, I'm sick of liberals tearing down God, yet running to him when it's convenient (election time.)

I don't consider myself particularly religious, but the Liberal disdain for those who are turns my stomach.

Regarding the election: Obama wins.

Regarding the other stuff - I disagree with you in ways big and small throughout, but I'm not up to writing a book just now, so I'll pass. We can take these issues up individually perhaps, on another day.

I'll sum up: We've lived through 8 years of Bush, and 8 years of hyperbolic counterproductive liberal whining. The Republicans screwed plenty of things up (although not in the way you believe, they did it by not being true to their conservative roots.) So now it looks like you'll have your shot. You've got 2 years before the next vote. Good luck.

You're 2 jumps ahead with 90% of the media carrying your luggage.
    All fair points, Bill.

I only hope that one day I can buy you a Guinness and discuss these things further. Your crazy-ass right-wing Libertarian beliefs aren't much different than my crazy-ass left-wing Libertarian beliefs...

You, of all men I know, have the soul of an Alaskan. For a white boy, that's the highest praise I can give you.

If you ever find yourself in Sitka, my Mom will cook you a feast. With a couple weeks notice, I'd even fly up and help cook myself... and that's some good food among seriously good people.
    Last edited by [AK]Sonic Boom; 11-09-2008 at 07:32 PM.
    Hasta,
    Boom

All fair points, Bill. I only hope that one day I can buy you a Guinness and discuss these things further. [/I]
    I hear Guinness is best served cold out of the bladder of a baby seal....
    "]

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Kidd View Post
    I hear Guinness is best served cold out of the bladder of a baby seal....
    Please.

You rookie.

Didn't you read the label?

WARRANTY VOID IF SEAL IS BROKEN.
    Hasta,
    Boom

ROFL

I miss ya you drunk bastard. Now everyone thinks I'm the resident boozehound.

You should try WoW. My wife (she's not a man, baby) would love to send you a referral.

I miss the drunken DC....that game will always be my favorite.
    "]

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    All fair points, Bill.

I only hope that one day I can buy you a Guinness and discuss these things further.
    You know from personal experience that I'm always down with that.

Or loads of whiskey in a noisy Irish bar.