Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mardi Gras 2009

I'm not sure what my boy and I are doing this year for Mardi Gras, figured on just catching the parades (sans spanishtown) and living it up.
    A warrior is kinda like a blender. You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving........you're going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    I'm not sure what my boy and I are doing this year for Mardi Gras, figured on just catching the parades (sans spanishtown) and living it up.
    I've never been to a Baton Rouge parade except for Spanishtown...lol. Are there any good ones that you are planning on going to this weekend? Let Kidd and I know, we may join ya!

On Sunday there is a parade downtown, its the Krewe of Mutts, or Barkus, that is a dog themed parade. A lot of people bring their dogs and its very family friendly from what i hear, It starts at 2p and runs along north blvd. I'll try to paste a map here, hope it works.

A warrior is kinda like a blender. You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving........you're going to lose.