The thing that I really truely hate the most out of what has happened with all of this, is that the suffering ceases to exist. Even as we speak we cause just as much suffering to innocent lives as well. They fly planes into us, we drop bombs onto them. This suffering to the innocent in Afghanstan just fuels the fire for the enemy himself. Just as we have decleared war on terrorism, terrorists have declared war upon us. There truely cannot be a winner here. True we have lost many more innocent to date, but how can you justify even one life lost. I fear the worst from this. We all believe that we have the upper hand, but in my honest opinion I think that they do. There is no media coverage within there country, except for what they give us. Even if we do not spill a drop of innocent blood on their soil, they can still display anything that they wish. Once we send in ground troops, that's when the real media altering will begin. The Taliban themselves will most likely line up and kill their own citizens claiming that we have done it. Mark my words, if this drags on, this will happen, and soon we will look like the bad guys. There is a very bad effect from our so called swift action, and it'll be upon us soon. Then again.... what else could we do?