Thread: the AK on the homepage

the AK on the homepage

wow i never realized if you hover over the AK on the homepage it has the founding information, pretty cool!

about my post 'possible reason for new fbi warnings' my wife got that email from her mom, and was really concerned about it, then i read it because of her concern, i just wanted to relay some possible useful information. really didnt know it was an issue in the news as being not true, ive tended to turn of the news in the evening, im finding it the same stories, when all i want is swift justice, and an end to the suffering, mainly mine.
    take a look at the world and think...

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

"all i want is swift justice, and an end to the suffering, mainly mine."

I can think of about five thousand families whose suffering you cannot even imagine.

i argee and as the kind of person that i am, i want so bad to fix this very bad situation, i have no hesitance in rejoining the army (as long as i pass the physical) i know nothing can fix the sorrow and loss the families of the victims have, but as dark as it may seem yes i have a family here, would i give my life for them, YES, so someone should try and avenge there loss, i guess, it just depresses me, if i get in, would i die for my beliefs, YES, and not show some coward act of staying hidden in a plane and doing the act i intended, id be out front running head on into my adversary, so that they could see my coming.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

Well, you're a brave guy, R23. Good luck on your physical.

The thing that I really truely hate the most out of what has happened with all of this, is that the suffering ceases to exist. Even as we speak we cause just as much suffering to innocent lives as well. They fly planes into us, we drop bombs onto them. This suffering to the innocent in Afghanstan just fuels the fire for the enemy himself. Just as we have decleared war on terrorism, terrorists have declared war upon us. There truely cannot be a winner here. True we have lost many more innocent to date, but how can you justify even one life lost. I fear the worst from this. We all believe that we have the upper hand, but in my honest opinion I think that they do. There is no media coverage within there country, except for what they give us. Even if we do not spill a drop of innocent blood on their soil, they can still display anything that they wish. Once we send in ground troops, that's when the real media altering will begin. The Taliban themselves will most likely line up and kill their own citizens claiming that we have done it. Mark my words, if this drags on, this will happen, and soon we will look like the bad guys. There is a very bad effect from our so called swift action, and it'll be upon us soon. Then again.... what else could we do?
    Is That A Threat!

i agree jb, many bad things will become of this, nothing said or or done can justify any of this. military wise, the russians couldnt beat the afghans in what a 10 year war? we might win the war militarily (maybe) but we just opened the door to all kinds of terroristic acts to be had upon the U.S. im saddened too, inocent lives are lost and are still being lost on both sides and fronts, i wonder if the attacks were meant to bring down our freedom, or to fuel us bringing down our own nation?

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    There will be a winner. We will win. Even if we have to kill every last goddamn one of them. It's us or them, and damnit, I favor us!

Every time I hear CNN run a story on some poor civilian that was hurt or killed in Afghanistan I want to scream. Who cares? Not me. They killed 5000 innocent civilians on 9-11. Remember that? I sure as hell do!

And I'm never going to forget it.
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

See....... we should kill every last one of them. Not the civilians, but the terrorists. Every time we kill one innocent life over there, that just brings us closer to the kill count they spilled on us. How is an american soul any better than that of an afghanastan's? I hate only one thing, and that's the evil that has caused this. It just scares me to think that this will only cause more of the innocent to die, expecially americans. Many more of us will parish far too late to even realize what has happened if this continues. We can bomb Taliban houses, rumored terrorist camps, and all the evil that we can find over there. How do you justify when we destroy a peace seeking building such as.... oh.... let's say the red cross? War is war, and innocent will perish. That's just the way it is. We can't do anything about it, but killing an entire race without judgement is no better than the Hitlers of history.
    Is That A Threat!

Hey. how about that communications tower you guys bombed with 4 UN workers in it.
    Swift Justice is clumsy justice.
    "Luck Does Not Go About In Search Of A Fool"
    - Andy Hudson in Red Rabbit by Tom Clancy.

that wasnt human error that was tech error, or at least id like to believe that to be the case.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Originally posted by [AK]Garrett
    Hey. how about that communications tower you guys bombed with 4 UN workers in it.
    Swift Justice is clumsy justice.
    I blame any and all unintended loss of civilian lives as a result of this action on the Terrorists.

Justice will not be "swift", and it may not be complete, but it is necessary.

My last word on the topic. Politics is a poor subject for discussion by the August Knights, IMO. Feelings are too easily hurt, and points of view are difficult to accurately emote in this forum.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    Here here. Nuff said.
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

i will try my hardest to keep politics out of my posts, but will definately give my opinion if asked.

Hello August Knights,

As I have only just registered with you I was browsing the forums to get the lay of the land and felt I had to throw in a small message of support.

As a UK resident I can only imagine the national sense of grief and loss following Sep 11. What I can tell you is that the shock,revulsion and sorrow for the relatives of the dead, were felt from the top of this island to the bottom.

I am an ex member of the British Army and sympathise with anyone who wants to re-up and help, unfortunately, I think that 47 is a bit too old.

I look forward to coming back to your forums in the future.

Sincerely

Mike McCord. (old-un).