Thread: Lundergaard

Unregistered

ColorSmile Lundergaard

Application

Tell us about you: Married for almost a year now. Love my wife and my dog in that order. : ) Been playing WOW since about two or three months after release. Been a pally the whole time. I love my pally. Total geek for this junk. Never been attacked by a ninja but have been assaulted by a truckload of onions once. Almost died in the Grand Canyon and I may be a Tornado magnet. Love to read and have a HUGE movie collection. Will watch two shows over and over again - Seinfeld and the West Wing. Just getting into Smallville.

From the looks of your forums however, I may stay out of the political one. Not sure I'd jive with you guys. : )
    Pinko liberal here! : D

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 39 y.o., college professor of Theatre

Availabilty for Raids: My times fluctuate through the year depending on when I'm directing a production. But summer are mostly free. I will raid whenever I can. But week nights may be preferable.

Just got my wife into the game a few months ago and she is leveling a lock. She hasn't started raiding yet (her lock is lvl 26) but she's a total WOW addict already.

Past guilds, and why you left each:
    In my WOW life, I've been in three serious guilds and stayed with them until they dissolved - Departed Soulz, Mystics, and now Diesel. I'm very loyal. I don't like to jet on guildies. That's why I stay to the end for the most part even when others are bailing. I really like Diesel but I'm not really part of the raiding core, they've gotten a lot of new faces, and most of my friends in that guild are gone. So I'm looking for a change that fits my schedule and temperament.

Past Raid Experience:
    I've raided ever top level instance in game minus Ulduar. (And believe it or not, I've never done Malygos - I know, it's pathetic.) I research fights, come prepared with flasks and full food buffs, etc. I enjoy endgame content but not into the "hardcore". I'm a really good tank I think. I also have an 80 lock, and my hunter and DK are getting close to 80. Yes, I play a lot of WOW.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP)
    All of the above. I do love to kill some horde. It's probably the reason I'm still playing WOW. There is no other PVP system out there that compares to WOW (though rogues are OP - : P )

How long have you been playing? (/played)
    since about 2-3 months after release

Your email address:
    darrenvanmichael@gmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main:

Character Name: Lundergaard

Class: lvl 80 Paladin

Raid Spec: prot

Link to the WOW Armory:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Lundergaard

Attunements: Any of them - all of the old ones

Alts if any:

Salazzar - lvl 80 human lock
    Dogbreath - lvl 77 dwarf hunter
    Effluvium - 65 human DK
    Dabble - 44 gnome rogue
    Debb - 70 gnome mage
    Thornbeard - 70 NE druid
    Ephesias - lvl 40 dwarf priest
    Tartuffe - lvl 40 Dranei Shaman

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?

Lunder - 445 engineer / 447 enchanter
    Salazzar - 450 herb / 450 alchemist
    Dogbreath - 450 herb / 450 miner
    Thornbeard - 450 skinning / ~320 LW
    Effluvium - 430 mining / 270 BS
    Debb - 430 tailoring / ~400 inscription
    Tartuffe - mining / JC
    Dabble - eng / mining

What mods do you currently have installed?
    I'm a mod fiend. Use as many as necessary for raiding.

Do you have ventrillo installed?
    yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it?
    yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet?
    Ooooh, this is a hard one - probably the GREENCH - otherwise the Yeti when not Xmas

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights?
    Raided with you guys last night and seemed like a low drama group. I like that the vent and guild chat is casual, friendly, polite, and family-friendly.

Also, I'd like to bring my wife (lvl 62 lock named Wrayvin) along if possible. She may or may not raid but she loves to play wow. Just new at the moment. Has vent (though her mic just broke the other day - we're getting her a new one).

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you?
    Only the ones I met last night.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be?
    I LOVE ANY ASIAN FOOD - Chinese, Thai, Indian, mmmmm

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
    - Currently rereading A PRAYER FOR OWEN MEANY (John Irving is my favorite novelist.), my favorite book.
    - Was forced to read the TWILIGHT series because my wife made me (Blah, they weren't totally horrible.)
    - I'm constantly reading plays (Theatre professor here) - currently working through Mamet's Sexual Perversity in Chicago - maybe directing it in the Fall.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why?
    I love movies. Can't pick just one BUT I could watch RAISING ARIZONA over and over again. Freaking hilarious.

Paper or Plastic?
    A great play by a friend of mine : )

Diamond Dave or Sammy?
    Mick! I'm a Stones fan! ROAR

Kirk or Picard? Why?
    Picard BUT I'm a HUGE geek for anything Star Trek/Star Wars. I loved every STAR TREK series (YES, even Enterprise! - very underrated.)

Just to comment, for some reason I feel the need to say that I loved Deep Space Nine.
    Arcane Fire Ice

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Copying to officer for discussion.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.