Thread: Hydropon Guild App

hydropon

Hydropon Guild App

Tell us about you: My name is Thomas. I'm a fun, outgoing senior guy in high-school. I play a few sports swimming and lacrosse both of which I enjoy. I'm very involved in my schoolwork as my GPA is 4.4 but I still find what time I have between sports, school, and friends and family to play WoW.

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 17 student

Availabilty for Raids: Available all weeknights 8pm-1am

Past guilds, and why you left each: Hounds of War. I'm newer to the server and joined the guild saying they were a raiding guild. They haven't done one raid for the few weeks I've been with I'm looking for a guild that raids.

Past Raid Experience: All pre-BC and BC raids, and for WotLK, all Naxx, EoE, VoA, and most Uld.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Regular Raiding. Between school and sports I won't have enough time to "hardcore raid" but still would like to raid regularly each week.

How long have you been playing? (/played) On my current toon my /played is 12 days but I've been playing since Pre-BC straggling through different toons because I had quit WoW because I had become too busy and gave away my account and then started up new again.

Your email address: stomazio@yahoo.com

Tell us about your raiding main: My raiding main is a Blood specced DK. He does around 3k dps overall in Heroics and does usually around 4.5k in raids. His gear is miscellaneous pieces from Naxx, Heroics, Badge gear, and 5 man ToC.

Character Name: Hydropon

Class: Death Knight

Raid Spec: Blood

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Hydropon

Attunements: none as of now on this character

Alts if any: none

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?
    My professions are Enchanting/Mining both of which are very low as I have not leveled them yet.
    What mods do you currently have installed? Bartender, DBM, Omen, and Recount

Do you have ventrillo installed? yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Golden Pig

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I'm looking for a guild who will regularly raid. I want to raid and to get gear and help others get gear. This guild seems like the place for that.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? no

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? A homemade chicken velvet recipe my grandma makes with my entire my family would suit me well.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
    1. The Crucible- I thought overall it was a well written book, not my cup of tea though. I think its comparison of McCarthyism to the Salem Witchcraft Trials was an excellent idea though and was a great influence to the people of the U.S. at the time how dull their idea of accusing people communist was redundant.
    2. Twilight- I honestly didn't like this book. Maybe because it was more of a girly book but I decided to read it because of the new sequel to this book The New Moon coming out soon and my girlfriend is upsessed with this series. I didn't enjoy this book much.
    3. Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson- This was one of the most interesting books I've read in a while. I am a huge Michael Jackson fan and this book caught my eye immediately. It gives a very detailed biography of his last years and was en excellent read.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? My favorite all time movie at this point is the Dark Knight. Everything in the movie is flawless. The actors (especially Heath Ledger) the plot, the action, the music, the suspense, the bits of witty humor, I enjoy it all so much. In my opinion the movie is perfect in all senses.

Paper or Plastic? Plastic

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Diamond Dave

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard because he doesn't take crap from anyone.

age.