Thread: Application for Schumann

Schumann

Application for Schumann

Application for Schumann:

About Me:

I'm 20 and a sophomore music major at Samford University.

I don't have a set time at this moment because the semester hasn't started but I don't plan to raid for a couple weeks. The only day of the week I really can't do anything at the moment is Monday (9:15-Midnight) and Wednesday (6pm to 8:30pm).

I was in several guilds on Cho'gall. I left most of these guilds simply because I would have to stop playing because of time constraints such as part time jobs that came up or classes.

My Raid Experience:

My raiding intensity and schedule has always depended on my availability. I like raiding at regular intervals, but if I'm super busy I tend to settle for social raiding. During breaks such as summer or spring break I tend to be pretty hardcore about it and would try to be on every night at 5pm and would schedule work around it, haha =P.

I've played since the late fall of 2005. By spring break of the next semester I was raiding MC on Saturday, BWL on Sunday, and ZG's and AQ 20's throughout the week as well as whatever bosses or attempts we didn't finish. I played on a resto druid, my first character; and later I raided on a mage I'd leveled. When BC came out I started a shaman and raided as an elemental shaman. The only problem was that most guilds didn't really have faith in elemental shaman damage so it took forever for me to get into any higher end raids. I raided quite a bit as restoration in the interim. I raided Kara (A LOT), SSC, TK, Hyjal, and ZA.

My email address: prwaters@samford.edu

My raiding/instancing main: Right now my character is 78. But, I really love tanking and instancing and I like to think I do it pretty well. So, I'd love to raid later once I've crafted and acquired plenty of heroic gear. But, for now I'm looking for somewhere I can actually form a group and have fun with experienced players. I've been frost from the start. I try to make sure all my gear is full of Def/Stam/Parry/Dodge and some +hit and I've actually been pretty successful. Even though I'm 78 I tank Utgarde Pinnacle and other 80 instances with relative ease. Tanking several mobs at a time and being number two on the damage meters in an instance can be pretty fun.

Character Name: Schumann

Class: Deathknight

Raid Spec: Frost tank

Link to my WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Schumann

Attunements: For right now, UBRS.

Alts if any: Choragos, my old main which I moved to Azgalor.

Professions: Right now I'm working up my mining and blacksmithing. I'm building these up so I can craft gear for myself, or at least supply the mats without paying an arm and a leg. My plan is to be able to craft/supply mats for my own tempered titansteel pieces as well as a titansteel destroyer.

My mods: Currently, not very much. Once I hit 80 or step anywhere near a heroic though I plan to have my raiding mods back up to date. Titan panel, Omen threat meters, Damage Meter, Deadly Boss Mods. Right now I have Questhelper and TomTom because they make questing so easy and I've been trying to do as many quests as possible in order to make money.

I sure do have Ventrilo installed. I am a mac user, but from what I know, you do use Codex Speex (I think that's what is compatible with macs..)

I have an internal mic and I have it on push to talk at all times.

My favorite non-combat pet!?
    There have been so many!!! So, I'm positive I'm going to leave one out, but, the Tyrael bonus pet from Diablo was freakin' awesome. I guess the one I see most right now that is pretty cool is Frosty the frost wyrm whelp.

Miscellaneous:

I want to join the August Knights because I've heard a lot about it from my friend and fraternity brother Celer. I switched to Azgalor in order to play with him. I've been getting onto him about getting up to level 80 so I can tank for him and so he doesn't get behind on raid content (since he's still being lazy and is only 71). I've heard several good things about the guild's raiding history and the social atmosphere. I would like to be able to play and instance with players who are mature and experienced and from what I've heard... this is the place.

I'm just gonna go with what I would be craving to eat tomorrow night if I had tons of money. I would probably say filet mignon and lobster with whiskey bread pudding for dessert from Ruth Chris Steakhouse. That stuff is freakin' awesome. It would just cost like.... sixty dollars.

Hahahaha! The last four books I read (four because it was a series) was the Twilight series. My best friend forced me to read them over the break. They were pretty addictive.

Hard to answer, but, one of the movies I've liked the most would probably be the Lord of the Rings series. Out of the three I would say The Two Towers was one of the best because the soundtrack and score was impeccable and the Helm's Deep scene was ridiculously awesome.

Plastic, it's cheaper and I'm more likely to reuse or recycle it.

I don't listen to very much Van Halen. Forgive me! haha

Kirk, clear advantage in awesome freakin' semantics! I didn't watch much Star Trek, I just think that William Shatner is really funny.

P.S.

I understand I don't have any enchants or gems! That would be fun, but I'm holding off until I have a few more purples or I need to be def capped and have a lot of stam for Heroics or Naxx. Once I'm 80 I'll be working on it though

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Under review...
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.