Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 26, International Logistics

Availabilty for Raids: M-TH (8:00-??) F, Sat (off), Sun (you name it).

Past guilds, and why you left each: Los Borrachos, first guild, not ready for large raids yet.

Past Raid Experience: Nax 10, 25....some Ulduar 10 (Leviathon, Xt)

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Hard Core, Regular, Social

How long have you been playing? (/played) 2 years

Your email address: chad.cole.cc@gmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main: Durador (Elemental/Resto) have also played enhancement.

Character Name: Durador

Class: Shaman

Raid Spec: Elemental

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...alor&n=Durador

Attunements:

Alts if any: Cognit (Shadow/Holy) Priest

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Alchem/Herb....but can gladly alter.

What mods do you currently have installed?

DBM, Scrolling Text, Omen, Omni CC, Spell Alert, Totem Timer

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Green Macaw, the only one I've ever gotten

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I would love to join a guild where raiding is an important part of their gameplay, and I have heard nothing but good things about you guys.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Ulicz, Biggiez

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Honestly, shredded beef tacos...with that salsa verde!

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Guns, germs and steel ( a little too informative unless you like knowing where corn and pigs came from, plus it's good to know why we are here!). The Hobbit ( a little refresher, but a much better story the second time around). Prey (Great, if you love nanobots)

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Sin City. It took fantasy to a place where I wanted to believe was real.

Paper or Plastic? Paper. One long word....biodegradable.

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Dave.

Kirk or Picard? Why? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXWEM4gZhg4