Thread: Application -Eradarus

Eradarus

Application -Eradarus

=================================
    Application

Tell us about you:
    I'm an Aries... and a descendant of King James (The bible one) and as such tend to be the "White knight" kind of guy... especially in regards to my better half, who I hope you will meet in game and love as much as I.

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation:

I am 26 and work as a Computer Support Technician for a broadcast group that spans the country. I will warn you that raid or not if the phone rings and one of my servers is on fire I must drop and run. But that almost never happens.

Availabilty for Raids:
    Given I wake up for work at 6am I have some restrictions. I do not like raiding till 2am or so. Especially given diminishing returns. I tend to make mistakes when extremely tired. But other than liking to be in bed around midnight I can raid any day of the week so long as raids start at 7 server or so. I do have a DND game I am in on alternating sundays that poses a threat but so long as raids start at or after 7 server it won't be a problem.

Past guilds, and why you left each:
    I started some 6 months after release. In a Guild called Deathwatch Guard, which fell apart while I was offline... I spent several months guildhopping from no name guild to no name guild before landing in SLAP, which I quit after a self centered officer accused me of a bodypull to cover his own butt.

From there I landed in Ex Cinis Cineris, which I stayed in for some time, even given the GM's growing ego and lack of respect for his members. During this time I raided with Social Butterflies under XOXO and more or less taught them how to raid Molten Core with a friend of mine.

After leaving Ex Cinis Cineris, well... being kicked for daring to call the GM out on his own asinine actions, I landed in an offshoot of ECC called Luna Myst. And was quite happy there for some time. I later left and joined By The Sword during its golden days...those being when Drax was in charge. I rose though the ranks and became their technical and vent officer until Drax left WoW. From there the guild decayed as some of you may have heard and my refusal to allow the other officers to treat players like lesser people caused me to quit. I joined Animosity and have been happy there, but their raid schedule conflicts with my sleep and work schedule.

Past Raid Experience:
    In Vanilla I raided everything up to AQ40. Never seeing C'thun die sadly. Many good memories.

In BC I raided mostly Kara, having been in college at the time it was taking more time than I had hoped. Though I did eventually raid up to Sunwell.

I have raided up to ulduar in Lich King and know most of the fights up to that point. My resent vacation from raiding has kept me from the new content though. It pays to be a fast learner.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP)
    As much as I would like to be a hardcore raider. My life simply does not allow it. As such I would be a normal/social raider.

How long have you been playing? (/played)
    I started about 2 months before the "Druid Patch" in vanilla. The exact time has been lost to me.

Your email address:
    jalderman3083(A)yahoo.com - Dropped the @ to keep spiders off my email.

Tell us about your raiding main:
    Eradarus is a dps focused enhancement shaman... a rarity these days given elemental simply out preforms enhancement most of the time. But I like being the odd one out and can often hang around 4k-5k dps on a normal boss. But given I am melee mobility based fights can be a pain.

Character Name:
    Eradarus

Class:
    Shaman

Raid Spec:
    Enhancement/Open to anything

Link to the WOW Armory:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Eradarus

Attunements:
    Molten Core, Blackwing Lair.

Alts if any:
    I have about 4 main alts. A druid(My vanilla main) a DK(Tank) a Mage(FFB) and a Hunter. Only the mage and the druid are intended for raids...

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?
    My main is a descent jewelcrafter with the Epic tanking ring pattern. I didn't really work on it though as the profession is more of a raid money thing.

What mods do you currently have installed?
    I use a HEAVILY modified UI setup on a high end gaming rig that I built myself. I use a spartanui based bar setup (Bartender 4 with lots of swag), with quartz, icehud, mik's scrolling battle text and several other mods to give myself a full heads up display so I don't have to look at my bars at all.

Along with the usual set of Recount and DBM to keep me up to snuff on things.

Do you have ventrillo installed?
    Yes. But my aging mic makes me sound like I'm talking at the end of a hallway... and some times it makes me sound like God... seriously... reverb and everything.

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it?
    Yes... given the whole God thing.

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet?
    Willy... just for the eye lazorz...

Why do you want to join the August Knights?
    I'm looking for a SOLID raiding guild that doesn't have a big head about it. BTS's leadership showed me just how bad ego gets and I don't want any part of that.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you?
    Sadly not really. I have instanced and raided with them before but I tend not to leave an impression on people...

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be?
    Anything cooked by the love of my life... other than Minudo

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
    Turn Coat by Jim Butcher - It's Dresden files... what more needs to be said?
    Age of fire - Dragon Champion by E.E. Knight. Pretty good. Bit slow to start though.
    Staked by J.F. Lewis - Fun read. A Vampire with power in spades and the bad habit of bursting into flame. Attitude with a Capital A

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why?
    Princess Bride - Isn't it obvious?

Paper or Plastic?
    Depends on where the paper or plastic came from.

Diamond Dave or Sammy?
    Sammy... obviously

Kirk or Picard? Why?
    Kirk... you can never top the original.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.