=================================
Application

Tell us about you:

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: My name is Thane. I'm 27 years old and I work for a start-up company in association with Iowa State University called Catilin. I am a shift lead for Catilin and we make biodiesel.

Availabilty for Raids: My schedule changes a lot due to shifts, but if working nights I am usually on anywhere from noon to five in the afternoon. If i'm working days, i am usually available between seven and midnight.

Past guilds, and why you left each: Never had a guild on my main. 80 human DK, so i haven't been playing that long and was just having a good time getting him to 80 and running with random people. I have a few other charactors on a couple different guilds though. I have 2 charactors on Ascent to Infamy, which is just a guild that was built with a few friends, and a 29 twink hunter on Order of Fury, which is another small guild of people i know. I used to have a charactor on Hillbily Delux, but it just seemed to fall apart. Another one of just people i know.

Past Raid Experience: I haven't really done a lot of raiding in the past. I've always been more of a pvp person. I randomly joined groups now and then though.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) PVP of course. Always had the most fun on my 29, but since lich king, ive been getting into playing my dk and want to start raiding more often.

How long have you been playing? (/played) First started in 2005, but was in the military and couldn't play that often. Started playing more often after i got out in 2007.

Your email address:thanegarton@gmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main:

Character Name: Reznyk

Class: Human Death Knight

Raid Spec: Unholy/Frost. Sometimes i just mix it up to try new specs.

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...galor&n=Reznyk

Attunements: i have coilfang and hellfire. most places i have been i havent needed attunement for.

Alts if any: Lathorian, 29 Hunter

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?
Mining 450, Blacksmith 450, all secondary anywhere between 220 and 450. I've got some good epic weapons, plate, and mail that i can make.
What mods do you currently have installed? xperl, bag mod, and qh

Do you have ventrillo installed? not currently, did before the comp crashed

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? i liked the skull, and the turtle

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? real life friends with Petromund and my friend david recently applied. Petro though it would be a good fit for me since i want to get into raiding, and i just like to help people out and kill stuff.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you?
Petromund
If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be?
i don't know if you'd call it a meal, but i'd just like to go to the state fair and eat as much of everything that i could.
What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
Making of the Atomic Bomb - extremely interesting having trained to work on nuclear reactors in the military
Steven Colbert's book - way too funny. love the guy
that's it really. spend more time reading the news than books

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why?
High Fidelity with John Cusack. Great story with great music. And you can't go wrong with Cusack.

Paper or Plastic? Paper. I hate all the plastic bags that accumulate after going to the grocery store.

Diamond Dave or Sammy? are we talking about the kung fu hillbilly? def sammy then

Kirk or Picard? Why? Kirk. Iowa boy, just like me