Thread: OK even I don't get this

OK even I don't get this

I don't understand awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama.

I just don't see it at this time.

Of course I think the Nobel people are often a little off when they do the literature and peace prizes. The science prizes are generally pretty cool and go to interesting people.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

I laughed out loud when I heard that our greenhorn president won the Nobel Peace Prize. Obama joins the dismal ranks of Yassir Arafat (father of modern terrorism), Kofi Annan (corrupt UN Secretary-General who presided over the biggest scandal in UN history: oil-for-food, which made Saddam Hussein and UN officials fantastically wealthy at the expense of the Iraqi people), Al Gore (global warming propagandist and nanny-stater), and Jimmy Carter (former peanut farmer and transparent anti-Semite)--Nobel Peace Prize winners with no real accomplishments other than self-promotion. They should rename it the Nobel Self-Aggrandizement Prize.

Others have beaten me to it elsewhere, but what's next? The Cy Young Award?

I heard he's been nominated for the Heisman Trophy.

At least the other two sitting (progressive)presidents to receive the award had actually done something to deserve it. This year, at least, its become a huge joke to the world and he's too narcissistic to realize it..

Welcome to the Nobel Hope and Change Prize era, everyone gets an award for aspiring to greatness!
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

Careful guys. A DNC Spokesman said that you are a Taliban Terrorist that wants to destroy America if you speak badly about Glorious Leader's award.