Hmmm

No responce all weekend from thier online support team, other than an automated responce from someone saying they would have to forward this to an in-game investigation member. Since then I have sent several message with no responce.

Tried calling this weekend, found out they are only open from noon to 5 (CST) monday - friday.

Tried calling this morning at 12:30(CST) busy, busy, busy

I Try again after i got back from lunch and after 2 busys I get through to the computer and have been on hold for 15 minutes now, with this thing urging me to leave a message.

When I try to log into the game is says I have been suspended for breaking the EULA agreement or some such thing.

When I view my account through NCSofts website it shows Banned.

Either way getting pretty fed up with it. I Scoured the web off and on over the weekend and have seen multiple complaints for getting banned without reason.

Some ended up being IP Bans because they used a proxy service, some were because they were reported as a BOT, some were because they had to much gold in thier bank, some were due to chaning credit cards in thier billing, etc.

I find it off that I was banned/suspended the day after I renewed my sub, and am pretty disgusted with NCSofts customer support.

FYI 22 Minutes on hold now.