Thread: Application for Enrollment

Unregistered

Application for Enrollment

Tell us about you:

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 33years old student in between jobs at the moment.

Availabilty for Raids: Once or Twice a week

Past guilds, and why you left each:for my Death knight, (Alt of Vengeance, want to leave, guild constantly argues with each other, NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER.

Past Raid Experience: I have ran most of the old dungeons, i would not say that i have done it all-by no means, I have gotten my feet wet, and would like to do more.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Regular Raiding

How long have you been playing? (/played) Since wow came out.

Your email address: Rhidgeback1@hotmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main:

Character Name: Drucius

Classeath Knight

Raid Spec:I am mainly Blood right now.

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...alor&n=Drucius

Attunements: Working on those.

Alts if any: Lvl 70 Night Elf Hunter Named Midnightrun and Lvl 70 Night Elf Rogue Named Rhidgeback

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?None on Deathknight as of yet, Hunter as Skinning, and Rogue is Gnomish Engineer+Herbalist.

What mods do you currently have installed?As of Right now, Questhelper, going to get some type of raid mod but do not know which is the best to get.

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes and Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? I like the one they just gave out, Mr Chilly.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? Mainly because i want to enjoy playing wow within a guild that WANTS people to interact and hang out and just have fun.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Rhiannis (Wife), Peora, Kimi.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? All the Beef Enchiladas that I could eat. And all the Captain N Coke I could Drink. Also some Chips and Salsa too.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Knight of The Black Rose(RavenLoft), Was great , personally i thought they should of had Lord Soth and Strahd go at it. The other two i cant even remember.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Mainly because i grew up in the 80s, also Breakfast Club, St. Elmos Fire, Better off Dead, i could go on..

Paper or Plastic? Plastic, save the trees.

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Van Halen, hmm, Diamond Dave

Kirk or Picard? Why? KIRK all the way, James Tiberius Kirk was the shit, no offence but to me Picard was a pansy through and through.

Picard was NOT a pansy. Just because he drinks 'Tea. Earl Grey. Hot'