Hmm.. Well if not all Watkins, how about all Watkins and Road Atlanta! That gives us like 2 tracks and 6 configurations to mix up.

Ya, everyone keeps talking about the multi-class implementation. Honestly, I have mixed feelings about it. I think it could be really fun, but at the same time I could also see it being incredibly frustrating as well. Some people don't even know how to run with people in the same class, none the less having to adjust to faster / slower classes. Besides the fact that it'll require A LOT of cars being on the track together to be worthwhile.

Honestly, I can't ever foresee myself with a pro license. Maybe in a few years after I've been running the COT or comparable car for a few seasons. But I consider myself an average to above average racer. Typically top 25% oval which won't get me anywhere near the 4K+ iR needed for the Pro Series. Besides that, I know I'd get frustrated running with the aliens all the time. I'm not much a fan of running in the back, which is why I practice more than race. Once I'm really comfortable, then I race..

But ya, for the next few weeks - I don't see myself being able to get away from Battlefield during my 'play time'.