Thread: AimBot

AimBot

So...we've all seen the multiple PB kicks for AimBot . I was in a couple matches last night that had DOZENS of AimBot bans. Seems like PB doesn't always catch this and when it does catch it, it could be after a considerable period of time that the jackass has been cheating.

Personally I have never seen our server kick anyone for AimBot which makes me question whether it is functioning correctly. We have seen many folks jump into a round and next thing you know we are saying ...WOW!!! 40 kills 3 deaths ....in 5 mins....seems like hes a bit to good?!?

So I was looking on You-tube to find a video of AimBot to see what it does for them. Kinda ticked me off. Makes me wonder about every "miracle" shot I get killed by now.

If anyone is interested this is a link to the AimBot video I watched

100 bucks we see Myd with 40 kills and 3 deaths tonight! lol
    "Don't tell your problems to people: eighty percent don't care; and the other twenty percent are glad you have them”

Lou Holtz

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Don't be shy about banning people you suspect of cheating. If you're wrong, no big deal - they can find another server to dominate. Our server is there for our enjoyment.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.

We kicked a guy tonight:

I unloaded a 'magazine' into him and he just stood there. Hit detection was showing impacts but he wouldn't die. I assumed it was me, he had just spawned, or lag.

However, on the next map three of unloaded on the same guy and he wouldn't die.

What was interesting is that he wasn't shooting back or running around. Some really odd lag/latency issue but suspect none the less.

We then kicked his friends for being a big internet meanie and hurting our feelings.