Been livin' there the last few days, mi amigo... Linux has been installed on our brand new Tribes2 game server, the kernel has been configured and optimized, all extraneous services have been deactivated, and security precautions have been taken. Wanna know the name of our new server? Do ya?

Tanaab.AugustKnights.com

In keeping with our Star Wars Old Republic naming conventions, Tanaab is an obscure planet referenced once in Return of the Jedi. The planet is the location of a battle that gave Lando Calrissian his reputation as a revered and respected warrior. Let us all be warriors in the fields of Tribes2, regaining our position as one of the most respected Tribes in the game.

I don't think there's any question that AK will be actively engaged in organized play this time around. Have patience, though, my friend. Give us a week to get to know the game, get the server up and running, and figure out the nuances of T2. At that point, I know that we'll be talking about competition.

[AK]Zorro

Chief Operations Officer
<a href="http://www.augustknights.com" target="_blank">AugustKnights.com</a> WizOp

P.S. If something in this post makes absolutely no sense, it is simply due to the fact that I haven't slept in a couple of days... Apologies...