Thread: More cheap gaming deals

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

More cheap gaming deals

I've been having such a good time with Minecraft, I thought I'd bring some other bargains to everyone's attention (plus, I want to have more friends to play these games with!)

1. Greed Corp: $5 on Steam, last time I checked. 1-4 player simple strategy game. Game boards made of hexagons of varying heights. Build armies to take territory, then harvest said territory for money to expand your army. But beware--your harvesters cause the tile they're in and all surrounding tiles to drop one level. When a tile hits level 0, it crumbles, causing all buildings and armies on it to fall to their death/destruction. Last man standing wins.

2. Blood Bowl Legendary Edition: $10 on Stardock Impulse--this is the service from the developers of Sins of a Solar Empire. I've posted the original game before--they've added ALL of the races from the Warhammer universe, tons of new stadiums, etc. etc. Best part about this one is that if we get another 4 people or so playing this one, we can run our own private leagues. Discount link here. Edit: you can just order right off the website, but you do have to install Impulse before you can install the game.
    Last edited by [AK]The Beast; 02-03-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Kill them in the face! [AK?]Azmodious's Avatar
    Ill probably pick up the blood bowl, Im an old warhammer/warhammer40k junkie.

I passed on this at first because all the reviews called it "Incomplete at best" hopefully this is the response and it wont be as buggy as reported.

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

I was messing around with it earlier; it's definitely a much more polished product than the first BB was. I'm [AK]The Beast on there, too, so I won't be hard to find and add a friend request.