Thread: Any Elder Scroll online folks out there?

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

Any Elder Scroll online folks out there?

I havent gotten yet, but I was going to wait for the PS4 version. Getting pretty good reviews and there is a mac version which means I can play on business travel. Insert comments below:

I was planning on playing ESO until I fell in love with Smite. I keep watching ESO on twitch and feeling the urge to play, but not sure I really want to get into another MMORPG. For now, I've been ok with getting my fill through the various twitch streams.

Its pretty good. Only level 8ish though, so I haven't even gotten into any group stuff to comment on that. So far its like a Multiplayer Elder Scrolls with much clearer quests.
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

I participated in the beta on 6 different sessions it was fun but definitely didn't leave me wanting to go out and buy it.

August Knights Ventrilo status
    Don't let your Alligator mouth overload your Canary ASS!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
    If you find yourself in a losing battle....your tactics suck!

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Gunny Highway View Post
    I participated in the beta on 6 different sessions it was fun but definitely didn't leave me wanting to go out and buy it.
    That's the general consensus I've been hearing also, which is the complete opposite of Arche Age. Arche Age seems to have an endless amount of stuff to explore. Areal, Naval, and regular ground combat, extremely detailed crafting system, player created castles, farms, and houses, Open pvp at top level, a legal system (ya, seriously), and lots more. It just seems like they (Trion) paid so much attention to detail the result is an amazing game. Heck - Dancing for example - you can dance of course, but you can also do it different directions, jumping, etc and each has it's own animation - heck even slow motion! Oh ya, at there are 120 classes. :-)

I really, really want to play it - but I'm still tying to avoid the tempting blackhole of time that is an MMORPG.

At the very least, it's worth checking out on Twitch.

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

I buy everything so I am at level 14.. Rocksie