Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG - NeverRetreat!

OMG - NeverRetreat!

http://www.signal13.com/aYg/forum/to...861&forum_id=1

I can't believe you're associated with those damn aYg freaks. Check their forum archives from about 7-8 months ago and you will catch their weak "discussions" with concerning their vpad sniping theories. Oh my god, those jerkoffs aren't worth a damn. And you...you...actually speak to them?

*gasp*

I'm astounded. I'm appalled. I'm down right shocked. I'm about to crawl into the fetal possition!

Oh how I miss arguing with the aYg peons about how "sniping is ALWAYS an offensive tactic" in the really real world. Sniper missions, by nature, are not to "defend" anything but to selectively take out a target...in an offensive manner. Then, having them tout how "wrong" I was - how they allow NO OFFENSIVE sniping on their servers, which is to say, they would be disallowing ALL SNIPING - merely because they're tired of crying in their cherrios for being killed one too many times. *boo hoo* , *boo hoo* Let no one kill them when they're not looking, why...THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!

So, you know what you should do in these situtions, right? That's right, you join their server and snipe their arses off - day in and day out, for weeks. Then, you get about 9 of your friends to do the same, day in and day out. Do you know what astounding statistics you will discover?

1. You can vpad snipe ALL DAY LONG if your nickname is "PrincessSteph" (or any other chick name). They don't whine, complain, OR kick/ban. It's great. They'll even HIT on you! Any female name is welcome to violate their rules - Don't you just love online teenage affection disorders?

2. Any nickname with "sniper" in it is almost always immediately banned.

3. Don't try to reason what are "permissable" tactics in a battle - those 12 year olds really know what they're talking about!

4. Don't claim to think that vpad sniping the enemy, forcing them to be unable to get vehicles, helps your team in ANY way - because the aYg simply think you're WRONG!

I miss hearing the aYg cry. Do they even play Tribes 2 anymore? I haven't seen their sniffling arses for months. Months, I say. I can't believe you hang around them. I feel dirty. I'm having flashbacks of the "Crying Game" movie. I need my blankie.

Mommy? Mommy?
    Regards,
    The Wraith

August Knights

*Pfft, hey Wraith, come over here for a second*
    *Devil_Dog says in a low tone so that no one else can hear*: If they are so bad, then what are you doing looking at their forum to begin with????

*Devil_Dog now yells in his loudest Marine voice*: All those in favor of getting Wraith
    the proper help that he needs to get better say "I"!!!!!

"I" - DD

ROFL...Wrath that sounds like Darb and a couple others from way back who just love sniping as much as others until it was done to them. I was the offensive captain for their T1 team prior to February of this year. I still hang out there on their boards. There are a few of them I actually can call as friend and have much respect for them on and off the battlefield.

aYg broke up a few months ago after hitting #3 on the T2 ladder. The big team (16 man) challenge hit them as it has with so many this year. Most of the players have moved on to other teams. I didn't know many of the new players who joined after T2 came out and not sure what happened to them. We started to put the old T1 group together recently to battle in competition. I don't think it will happen but it's fun playing with friends.

My answer to any sniper is a green blob...I had a little stinker yesterday on Arch O sniping me. I found the range and nailed him, then began to read him the right act on his efforts. Not that he was sniping but he wasn't helping his team at all...just practicing I guess.

Wrath...do you remember Uglzorp??? He is with Foo. Now there is a guy who gets some of the knights fired up!

NR

"If they are so bad, then what are you doing looking at their forum to begin with????"
    - I am everything. I am everyone. I am everywhere. It's impossible to be omnipotent if you don't see/hear every living (and dying) breath. Now, don't make me IT your arse, I have no qualms over making you push. Damnit, somebody get me a charge sheet.

"*Devil_Dog now yells in his loudest Marine voice*: All those in favor of getting Wraith the proper help that he needs to get better say "I"!!!!!"
    - Belay that.

"do you remember Uglzorp??? He is with Foo. Now there is a guy who gets some of the knights fired up!"
    - Prey tell, how so?
    Regards,
    The Wraith

i remember when i played tribes 2 on ayg's server, wraith joined and went about his business - which was o-sniping this time.

soon after he fired the first shot, he was warned. wraith's reply, "that's pretty anal, don't you think?"

instant kick.

i tried to reason with whoever was the admin, but i was kicked as well.

after that, i barely went to their server anymore.

August Knights

Wraith:
    Does the word prozac mean anything to you????

You don't even know what a charge sheet looks like......

By the way, on your happy birthday post, I know how old I am, but I never make a joke about somebody without including myself in it......

Being able to laugh at yourself is good therapy....

Ah therapy, just what you need.......

Just start doing Mountain climbers, I'll tell you when to stop......
    Last edited by [AK]Devil_Dog; 12-28-2001 at 07:07 AM.

August Knights

OK, that's enough of the Mountain climbers, I realize you are probably out of shape....

start doing bends and thrusts and I will get back to you.....

"If they are so bad, then what are you doing looking at their forum to begin with????"
    - I am everything. I am everyone. I am everywhere. It's impossible to be omnipotent if you don't see/hear every living (and dying) breath. Now, don't make me IT your arse, I have no qualms over making you push. Damnit, somebody get me a charge sheet.

Wraith...what are you talking about???

August Knights

I think old Wraith has finally gone off the deep end NR, but don't worry I am working him in therapy right now as we speak...

OK Wraith, that's enough of the bends and thrusts.....

Push-up position....

Puuuuuuuuush-up!!!!

No, too slow get back down....

Puuuuuuuuush-up.....

Start counting....

One..... Two..... Three...... Four...... I..... Love..... Marine...... Corps........

"You don't even know what a charge sheet looks like...... "

I laugh. I'd be happy to scan in and paste copies of all I have ever issued in my life, if you'd like. I've written more Page 11s than mortal man dare dream of. It's too bad KingHen[GFH] isn't "online" around these parts anymore. I, myself, have a small section of Page 11s in my SRB. Every good Marine does. To say I don't even know what a charge sheet looks like? LOL, what do you think NCOs do? We stand around, waiting to find someone to write up.

Fool.
    Regards,
    The Wraith

Sounds like a Union job

Well Holy god, its Wraith, I haven’t seen you in forever! Well at least you haven't changed, still arguing things for all their worth.
    Hehe, good to see you again

P.S.
    Hey Devil Dog, I'de leave Wraith alone unless you really want to talk Marines with him

Oh yeah....Wraith knows what I'm talking about.

Hey Drewski...how is the retirement coming only?

August Knights

"Sounds like a Union Job" ..... lol..... Sometimes it seemed like it NR....lol

I am proud to say I never issued any charge sheets to any of my guys when I was a NCO....

I am also proud to say my page 11 was, is, and always shall be blank....

Now where was I....
    Oh yes....

DD: STOP!!!

Wraith: Stop Sir!!!!

No, too slow get back down.....

DD:STOP!!!!

Wraith: Stop Sir!!!!

DD: Alright Wraith, I want you to apologize to NR for saying those things and I want you polish his boots and sword for a week....

Wraith: Sir, yes Sir!!!!

DD: Now run along and be nice to everyone on the forums....

Wraith: Sir, yes Sir!!!!

August Knights

Drewski, I was in the fleet when Wraith was playing with toy guns....lol....

You really should come out of retirement Drewski....

Tribes2 rules!!!!