Thread: Them arena demos :)

eeek there is nothing like watching someone else shoot you from their point of view... Im like..."ahh covert get your head down...[zap].....NOOOO bastards!!!" we werent useing voice comms for this match and you can see in my demos there was always some chat action

you guys were perdy quiet... But i also saw some of the good things you guys did like placeing beacons for non-snipers ect. good ideas. and you had us confused on Smog....we barely saw you guys when you went into hideing... You guys were very efficient on the maps and hunting for you guys was a chore :P

Also the surprise rush on myrk was a surprise...

"AHH Veo they is rushing what do we do now?!?!...AHHH!!!!"

got several ideas from you guys and we finnaly saw why we didnt see you...you sneaky bastys :P...

anyway feel free to mention anything you noticed in my demo... I think our sidde was far more chaotic then yours with the chat hehe

We use Teamsound which helps a ton with quick info. As in Smog, we would call out your positions for the sniper work towards the end. Watching you vid I noticed especially on Smog that we didn't stick together until major battle was brewing. This was a challenge by more than one person.

I noticed you saying the same thing we were but in our voice comm...patience, patience!

I liked the move back behind your base on WoodyMyrk...that was outstanding.

NR

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    We use TeamSound (tm) and were chatting away there... THat's why it seemed so quiet on our end. We did have to relay some strats along to Palooka who is without TS.

My observations from Arena in the Hill (watching your demo)... it seemed like some guys on your team didn't always engage their sheild packs, or did it but did it after being damaged a bit.

The key to that map is the upper level of the center core, and your team had better results once you abandoned the lower hallways for a more direct route.

On Smog you were getting wupped on us until we started sniping... that strategy seemed to work, although at that point you were only 1 victory away from taking the map. Too late...

Speaking for myself on Myrk - I just got fatigued. We basically just said "charge", it's getting late lets move this thing along. I don't think charging full time is the best strategy on that map. It'd be interesting to play that a few more times and work on some alternate - maybe involving that big bridge...
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.