Thread: Beast's AK FTP/TeamSound server status

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

Beast's AK FTP/TeamSound server status

I just completed the update (only two weeks behind schedule, woohoo!) to Windows XP, so that should account for anyone who's been unable to connect in the past two hours. Here's what it means to you, the users:

1. The FTP server is back up and appears to be running flawlessly; let me know of any problems.

2. I have yet to test the secondary TeamSound server, but since it hasn't seen much use of late, it's not a priority for me. If anyone uses it and finds problems, let me know.

from teamsound.com faq
    24. Can TeamSound be activated by a URL or link from a webpage?

Yes. Once TeamSound is installed you can activate and connect TeamSound to any server using a TeamSound URL. The syntax is:

TS:\\<a.b.c.d>:<channel>

Where <a.b.c.d> represents the IP address of your TeamSound server. <Channel> is any named channel already defined on the server and is optional.
    care to link me?

I thought the teamsound server that we have been using was the secondary ts server. If this is the case it has been extremely choppy lately with lots of cutouts. If this is not the case then disregard.

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

Wolff: Our current policy regarding these servers is that they are for the use of current Knights and recruits only. I'd use up too much company bandwidth if I made these bad boys publicly available. Sorry!

Badwill: At one point, my Teamsound server was the primary one, however, when its performance dropped below Zorro's TS server, we started using it. Maybe we should try going back to mine during one of our next practices, as we've solved some major traffic issues on my LAN during the past couple months. Thoughts, Knights?

August Knights

Could we try it for tonight's practice???
    2/20