Thread: Hey Guys

Talking Hey Guys

Hola Guys... long time no see. Surprised Z didn't delete this name already... seeing as how I never used it and always used DB. I think I'm going to try to start back with T2 soon, try to get soem practice in before college... and my new faster connection. Just wondering if you guys will be on the servers and which ones... and also which scripts and stuff you guys are using, any help is appreciated... it will be fun being yalls target for a while
    Yeah, it's me Donkeyballs... new name, same game :-P

OMG...what have you been up to DB? Its been a month of Sundays since you last reported in. So which college you heading to? Jackle and Slaughter are both heading out too, so it should be a interesting fall, winter seeing you guys dialing in with connection changes.

NR

Steak

I'm heading out of the wonderful state of Alabama to ... Mississippi. Misissippi State to be exact. I thought about heading to a few more upscale schools (Rhodes for one) but I like the campus and program they have there... and the money they gave me. I'm hoping I'll also like the new computer I'm *hopefully* getting and their much faster connection, as compared to my 56k dialup. Maybe then I'll actually be able to play T2 without wanting to physically be sick. On that note... I patched up and picked up PJ's All-In-One, but for soem reason I can't get PJ's to work b/c it says I need a newer support package... but I have the new one. Any help or a different pack of scripts would be MUCH appreciated. Also is there a decent sound pack out?
    Yeah, it's me Donkeyballs... new name, same game :-P

Soundpacks haven't taken hold like they did in Tribes but there are some out there. I'm not sure what update your asking about...might look on PJ's site to see if there is anything mentioned there.

NR