Thread: Secretary of War

Lightbulb Secretary of War

I accept the challenge bestowed to me. The honorable and duty filled position that is Secretary of War for the August Knights.

As Secretary of War, Widowmaker has served the knights for many years and has executed his duties flawlessly. His boyish charm and good looks are only surpassed by his dedication to all his fellow knights. As we honor his service and look forward to his new duties as commander of the August Knights Air Squadron the "Widowmakers", we say with much pride a hearty Thank You.

Knights, I shall do my all to continue the works of Widowmaker and bring glory upon the knights as we seek to raise our swords in victory on the battlefields throughout this great land. I'll leave you with these words a fitting guideline for my new position and to all of us in our efforts each day from a great man in our past.

"Do Your Duty In All Things! You Can Do No More! You Should Never Wish To Do Less!

In Service to All
    [AK]NeverRetreat
    Secretary of War - August Knights

World's Worst Speller Widowmaker's Avatar

ColorLightbulb

You do realize your main duty is to make sure no Knight goes with an empty coffee cup, right? Well mine is empty and I ain't had my wake up brew yet. Bring it to me on the vehicle pad, will you? I want to drink it in as I fly my morning patrol. Black, no suggar, hot. My cup is by the sink, the 32 oz Texaco mug. NO DECAFF!

Hehe, seriously I realy can think of no one better than you to take on the setting up of scrimages and scheduling of events after seeing what you put together with aYg. There is no way I could do that with any kind of consistancy and besides, I just feel that you would do better in the role than I could. For the good of the Knights and all that mucky muck. Make good use of the Announcements forum, that is also one of the duties of the SoW.

Now, dangit. I still haven't gotten any coffee! Looks like I am going to have to train you some more...

peace and Congrats,
    [AK]Widowmaker

Coffee coming right up!!! and during our afternoon stints, we have a special treat for you. A little cuban coffee to give you that afternoon zinger!

[AK]NeverRetreat

Congrats to both of you!! "Widowmakers"... hehehe kewl name for a flyer squadron if you asked me. BTW- Looks like my comp probs are over save a little tweaking here and there.;-)