Thread: Greetings to all!

ColorLightbulb Greetings to all!

Greetings.

Just stopping by to say hello to all.

The BF1942 - EA Forum brought me to your site quite by chance and I really liked what I saw (see?). Anyway, I' m still into gaming (after 22 years) and despite organizing the occasional LAN party at my Army Reserve unit (strictly for training purposes - nudge, nudge, wink, wink) I usually game against my arch-nemesis, the AI. However, BF1942 is just such as great multi-player game that I couldn't resist looking for a group of brothers in arms, comrades, ... . The last team I belonged to was 3-4 years ago in the Star Trek - Starfleet Academy world. Our team name was Delphinus (the constellation west of Pegasus). Twas a just and noble team and I didn't want to join just any team that wanted to win at any cost. Instead we were like-minded, civilized colleagues who I had fun gaming with but also discussed topics of the day, learned from , instructed, and joked around with. Well, the team is no more and my quest for a new team brings me here...

Cheers!

Calculon (aka Mike)
    Do not protect yourself by a fence but rather by your friends.

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

Welcome to our forum, Calculon. I hope you find that our little group has everything you're looking for in a team.

ColorThumbsUp

Thanks!

Cheers!

Calculon!
    Do not protect yourself by a fence but rather by your friends.