Thread: What feedback do you do after practice

El Sancho Panza

What feedback do you do after practice

What do you do before/after practice, i notice that you guys do groups, and each group have objectives, but i feel that its still a small free for all.

Communication in my part(tell me its my sound card or TS?) was very choppy, i had to minimize sound from BF1942 to hear you guys, i think we should be more flexible with the use of voice and keys, just the basics ROGER! Need reinforcments, Antitank, enemy spotted.

We should take a map before hand, do the groups and the groups can get together before the actual practice. the strategy from defending is different from attacking and this should be take care of it BEFORE the actual battle.

In the group we should have a "leader" the most experiencie one or already an AK.

This are just ideas guys, if you file like im right OR wrong discuss it, i notice that people look at threads but do not post their point of view.

I had trouble hearing people on TS until I turned the BF42 sounds down to about 25%. I had assumed everyone figured this out before me.

I'm a big fan of using the built in commands, especially because they give your position. If you need help, it tells people where you are by the coordinates and the map flash.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Pancito - It's not surprising that you're confused by our practices. We lay out strategies and have maps and assignments posted in our private forum. Practices are basically times to work on small area tactics - like holding a particular flag or location.

Scrims are where we try to tie everything together.

Hang in there, keep attending and posting, and you'll get access to the private area (with the detailed info) before long.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.

El Sancho Panza
    Ahhh go figure i hate it when i try to "re-invent" the wheel. LOL well in that case ok. guess i will have to be worthy of the private area. Thanks

On a similar, yet entirely different note, I had a great time practicing with all of you.

Sorry for mining the stone bridge at the beginning... I didn't have teamspeak set up quite correctly and didn't know my assignment... wow, I felt stoopid.

For the entire practice I had no voice transmission but was able to receive instructions.

All in all, it was a blast to finally work together as a team and get closer to seeing how it's supposed to be done.

See you all at the next practice. I've got TS working well now, so I should be able to contribute more.

'Til next time,

Hasta,
    "Prison Bitch"

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    We have a match this Wednesday so the next practice will be Monday.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.