I truly enjoy debating The Constitution of The Untied States, especially with intelligent men like yourselves. It means a great deal to me to know all of your opinions, no matter if I agree or disagree. That my fellow Americans is what the Constitution is all about and why I served my country. If people did not debate it then it would mean we don't care about it. But, we do which is healthy for us and our Nation.

I decided to do my history about the constitution by not studying the constitution so much as the men who signed it.
If you want to know what the Constitution is all about study the men who wrote it. This is where your answers are hidden.

The primary author of the Constitution James Madison was extremely adamant about the right of the private citizen to bear arms.

Madison was just as adamant about the fact that the document was not written by a single brain but, by the men that debated it as well.

These great men who wrote it were light years ahead of us. No matter if they thought of TV, radio, or nuclear weapons they were well educated and deep thinkers with a true belief in God. Yes, that's right sports fans the "G" word. Which is why it cracks me up when Atheists pretend to understand the Constituion. How can you understand it unless you understand the men that wrote it.
How can you undertsand these men if you don't have some belief in God?