Devil_Dog, thank you for the nice compliment, I'm sure you are using sarcasm but I'll take the ego feed on either side. :-)

Slaughter, let me give you my view on the whole thing. Your 19! your young and have so many directions that you can go. You haven't even started your real life yet. The most important thing you can do is build confidence within yourself and know who you are. Masking yourself to try and give a better presentation to a female never works, in about 90% of all cases they spot that you are being false and ignore you. The other 10% are those who are fake themselves and are just trying to hook up for all the wrong reasons.

I got no idea what you look like so I cannot judge on your appearance, and I do not know where you go looking for female's either. You might just want to step back and let it go for now. I have found the harder you try the worse you make yourself feel. If you loosen up on the grips and are more relaxed, the chances that you might come across someone might go up.

"VIDEO GAMES" If you spend a great deal of your time playing games and hanging out with people that play games. Well.... your in that sort of group. It's fine!, your young enjoy all of this stuff now and build memories with your friends. Hell, you got a video game family right here!

For a quick fix you may be stuck with 'handy' duties for now, so what big deal. In a couple of years at the most when your done with college and all that other stuff. And you have gotten into a steady job. That's when I would start to be more aware of looking for someone at that point.

"Live to Fly, Fly to Live... Aces High!"