Okay, I said it two months ago. If Star Wars Galaxies was delayed past the April 14th release date. I would not buy it. And as I thought, it came true. It's now pushed out to June. This is BS in my mind, I'm so F-in sick of games having a release date and then it get's pushed back Weeks, Months, Years(Condition Zero anyone??) I'm so p1$$3D over this.
If a game isn't done then don't give a release date, don't even hint on it. Just develop the God D@mn thing and put it out when it's done. Blizzard is another shinning example of doing this. Diablo, Starcraft, Diablo II, and Warcraft III all pushed out well over a year past the origianal release dates. It's just a crock if you ask me.

I've allready posted my complaints in a e-mail to the guys at SWG about pushing the date out and how I will not be a part of it.

More people need to stand up and complain about this. Developers need there time to put together a quality product. So when the developers get done then set a REAL date. Until then mark all games (COMING SOON!!!)

there my soap box is broken for now.
Thanks