LOL, then let me try again on each point

1) Then how come I can't find a ton of information anywhere with huge amounts of Mozilla / Movable type problems? I found some on Movable Types forums and a google search produced some, but nothing pointing to mass errors due to Mozilla not being compliant. In fact... I found this:

Movable Type and textarea
As long as we're still talking about Movable Type and Mozilla, I had some issues with the textarea elements on the Create New Entry and Edit Entries pages. The code has the attribute wrap="virtual" which Mozilla doesn't support because it's not in the HTML4/XHTML1 specs. Which means text wasn't wrapping. The solution is to add the cols attribute.

Searching around, I found this thread in the MT Support forums that details a quick fix and an explanation from Mena as to why it wasn't addressed.

2) And as I said, I'm pretty sure it worked on Mozilla 1.3 on my Linux box at home - I'll check tonight

3) Yeah, which is why I don't think it is a universal Mozilla problem. It probably has something to do with versions and/or settings. Do you know if anyone with Netscape 6.0 or later has visited your site with any problems or not?

I don't know what's going on with your Mozilla, or what version you're using. But it would seem to me that it should be able to display the exact same code that millions view with no problem every single day.
Unfortunately that's not always the case, especially when you are dealing with CMS and Blogs... which many of them have custom themes, CSS, modules, Blocks, etc. IE has alot of non-compliant tag support in it. Netscape has 'some' as well. It use to be you had to design a website for IE, then another for Netscape. Hell, remember the big flair up when MS would not allow non-IE browsers to sections of MSN? LOL

I'm not trying to argue with you and I'm not telling you there is something wrong with your site, I'm just pointing out that saying "my site conforms to standards" is very vague in interpretation because it is very hard to determine. PHP-Nuke says the same thing and I KNOW it's not at least in a few areas of code (or at least up for debate). With that being said, if you are using Windows, I don't see why you would want to use something other than IE 6 unless you just hate MS or are hell bent on Window Tabs. However, when you are talking about Linux - Mozilla, IMHO, is the best browser out there with Opera a close second.

All IMHO.