Thread: Enter the Matrix: how bad can it be?

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

Enter the Matrix: how bad can it be?

I've been interested in picking this game up, but I've heard nothing but negative things about it. Yesterday, I even saw an old episode of X-Play on TechTV give it one of the worst reviews I've ever seen in my limited viewings of that show. I know some of you guys have it--is it really as bad as I'm seeing? In particular, I'm worried about the PC version performing very slowly--my system isn't the beast it was when I first built it.

Who is Nuts and Abbadon? [AK]StitchJones's Avatar
    It isn't the worst game out there. It's not the best graphicly or the most jaw dropping game either. It's in the middle of the road area. The story I think is good and the worked in cinematics do justice to the whole Matrix universe. I have the xbox version and I didnt' expect the game's graphics to blow me away going into it. and it didn't it is a very very okay graphicly based game. What gives the game strength in my mind is the fact that your playing a matrix game. And if you have interest to delve into that type of escape then it's worth the 39.99 for it.
    I hope that helps.

tks

I bought the game when it first came out and returned it the same day... that's not really giving it a chance, but I just couldn't get a feel for it. For me, I really didn't like the fighting mechanics, and I hate shooting weapons in the 3rd person perspective.
    pix