A troll is someone who posts inflammatory statements to forums in order to rile everyone up. IMO, it doesn't serve any purpose except to be divisive and create bad blood between members.
Actually I should clairfy myself. I am not trying to get people angry, I am trying to see if my views are off base. However, if I cause any hurt feeling between members, I am truly sorry. If the other Knights feel that I approach a subject in the wrong manner then I will try to change the way that I post my threads in a more gentle (er.. um.. liberal manner) manner. hehe....

This country is at a great fork in the road, more so then ever before. I think that we are finding that both parties are doing things that the average person does not like. I guess in my case I go right simply because I do not believe in the welfare system we have installed, I am not stupid enough to believe that our law system DID NOT come from the Ten Commandments, and like Kidd said I believe in getting out of bed and going to work every morning. I do not believe in gun control, rather gun SAFETY.
I do not believe how all these Liberal Judges are changing laws or let Terrorists off the hook. That really gets me going.

When I started this post I wanted someone to say something. Pix thought it was stupid, I respect that. Other members took the opportunity to speak their minds. Either way it is obvious that the Liberals have not been able to steal atleast one good thing from us yet: Our Opinions...