Thread: Anyone on?

9:51pm Pacific need someone to perm ban Ctp.Kanga.poo from the server ..

He was kicked twice for to many tks (server setting) and just kept returning...

Then theres Lindy, and **ThereIsNoPill**

who were tking for equipment or blowing them up..

I could keep editing this to add more names.. It had to be the worst night I have seen on the server.

Anyways guys just keep an eye on these names and if you see them.. Ban them. we dont need people like this on the server..

EDIT again.

Group Leader= Didnt care to play except to tk.
    ROTATION= If you ever see him back, recomend ban on site.

I tried a few hours later and these guys just ruined it for everyone. Think server actually dropped down to only 10 players due to these guys.

Freaking HELL NIGHT..
    Last edited by [AK?]FiGHT*CLuB; 02-18-2004 at 01:58 AM.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    I'll keep my eyes open for these guys. Despite the bad stretch you went through I still think our server averages more quality, TK free play than most.

Who is Nuts and Abbadon? [AK]StitchJones's Avatar
    I think we need to password the server for a few days and just have US playing.
    Sent the whinners elsewhere for a few days.

But that's just me.

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    Since AK is primarily a North American clan we tend to play during prime time hours - 7pm EST to 2amEST. It's hard t oregualte what goes on when an AK member is not present. We try our best but sometimes these kind of dweebs slip thorugh the cracks. We'll keep an eye out for these guys.
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

I don't think we should password it during "off hours". There's a lot of times
    when I hop on in the morning or at noon for a quick game and I'd like the server to be fully loaded. It's not all a mishmash during off hours...it's just like every other server.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

"There is no Pill" was misbehaving last night and got kicked for it once - or at least admonished. After that, he whined, and then finally shut up (I think someone kicked him for the whining).

I'm dissappointed to see that the message apparently didn't stick. This person brings no value to the server.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

The names become familiar as time goes on. In due course they will be removed.

No pass wording the server isn’t a good idea. The server is on the West coast and as Bribo said the majority of members are East and Central. (There’s the problem) Think only Palooka and possibly sonic are the only West coasters. That and the server is probably the best pinging server in the Nevada (Server Location), California, Oregon, Washington areas, so its it usually heavily occupied with West coast players.. After 7pm Pacific it is usually really hard to get on the server due to always full. By 8pm Pacific, most adminds are gone. A couple days ago I tried getting on at 1:30 am Pacific and couldn’t get in for almost 20 minutes due to it being full. Not sure how to remedy this , well except add a couple west coast players to the clan (Nudge Nudge). Is there a way to go through the logs and ban from history manually? That way if there is a problem and its reported, it can be looked up and banned manually? Reaching here but thought I would ask..

Last night was just nutz! If I never played there before and joined it last night, I would never have returned to it. That’s how bad it was…