So he goes on his big diving trip to Canada, gets into Canada, the boat that he is on has to go through customs to get back to Friday Harbor (Washington) so that they can go diving out side of the San Juan Islands. THE US GOVERMENT WILL NOT LET HIM BACK IN! I just got a call from him, they took his dinner away from him and made him eat Broccoli. What happened is that because of some past transgretion on a golf course the goverment (not cheese) was questioning his past of 15 years ago. So, everyone on his dive boat has to wait until they clear customs. Sonic wanted to get hisself some Wescot Bay European Flat Oysters (which he did procour). Now here is the funny part. The US Goverment (Customs) SIEZED his Oysters. Now, he cannot eat any type of fish that has scales (because it will kill him), so the cook made Salomon for everyone else, Sonic was supposed to have his Oysters, they got taken, so the cook made him Brocolli. They are (at this moment) sitting pierside waiting for clearance to get back into the states! I will update you as he calls me about this misadventure!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's my boy!