After I listened to Greenspan talk about the state of the economy this morning, there was another story brewing in the wind concerning two senators calling for "National Service", falling short of calling for a draft. Now here is the thing, earlier this year two Democratic Senators Charles Rangle of NY and the other escapes me, called for a reinsatement of the National Draft. This of course was quickly brushed aside. However I do believe that these two Senators today calling for some kind of "National Service" remember stopping short of calling it a draft seemed very insistant on pushing this.

Now here are my concerns.

Let me give you *Their* reasonings for "National Service" first.

Reasons stemmed from the war on terror would take 20 years and not enough people are joining the services

To: The youth of today have little respect for the freedoms that they have today.
(Here it comes)

And other reasons.

Now here is the thing. I can't be touched becaue one I am too old, and if I were not I have already given for King and Country (With little complaint). So I guess I am looking for feed back from every elegable male between the ages of 18 and 32 (or is 35, and 39 in the time of war).

SPEAK!